43

*Y/n POV 1:40 pm*

With one last tie to my hair I made a mess bun. I look at my now almost empty, messy room. Drawers are out either hanging on still from the desk or on the floor. My closet is mostly empty, that box I told Mattia is staying here. I need a restart and now that's not with Mattia. With no one.

I grab a few prices of paper and a pen. I start writing what came up to mind for each person. My dad, Gianluca, Maria, Xavier, and Mattia. I pour my heart to the papers till I couldn't think anymore to write.

Tears would fall on the paper to make a wet stains fall across the papers.

Dad,

You don't understand how hopefully you were to me before everything happened do you? You were my lifesaver. Mom die— your old wife Vylee Best you were their holding it your very own tears just so you can comfort me. So when you told me you met a women in New Jersey during a work trip it was my turn to hold my own tears when I was leaving home and comfort you. Just this time, I won't be in the journey with you. I love you so much dad, it's okay if you don't remember me, I promise it's okay. It's not your fault either. My sorry your last memory of me is having a panic attack at your wedding but I hope you know I love you. I made it! To one of the best colleges for softball even though I stopped playing for awhile but they decided to give me a shot. I will be living somewhere around the area till college starts in the fall. The only thing i wish for you is happiness, you deserve it. Truly.

I love you

Your one and only daughter,

Y/n L/n

Maria,

If there's anything I could ask it's for you to keep my father happy, please? I see the way you two look at each other and I could feel myself warm up from the sight of seeing my father smiling when you come into sight—as if your the only women in the room. My father deserves it after what happened to my mother. We was absolutely broken and wouldn't cry in front of me but I'm glad he found you. We maybe don't know each other so much but I love your son Mattia so much so I'm not sorry you caught us making out that one night but the pain made me want to leave. I couldn't it handle it anymore, it was unbearable for me. People say 'God gives his strongest battles to the strongest soldiers' but not this one. I tried so I don't want you to think I'm so run away kid that can't handle problems, I can. I'm sorry Nico did all of this.

From the one and only,

Y/n L/n

Gianluca,

Hey buddy! I won't be staying at home for a few things but I will miss you the most! I'm sorry we won't be able to hangout anymore. You are gonna be so handsome when your grow up little one, your going to break all the girls hearts. Please forgive me for leaving, I had to leave because of everything that has been happening because I couldn't handle the pain anymore. Remember me when you grow up? Cash your dreams Gian, doesn't matter if mom or dad or my dad doesn't like the idea because it's your dream so if you want to learn how to play an instrument, play it! Want to be a professional soccer player? Do it! I will be rooting for you if you do. I love you my little one.

Your absolutely favorite person,

Y/n L/n