40

*Y/n POV*

Y/n: I don't want to go anymore Xavier. I know finally seeing my dad marry to Maria is going to finally hit me. I won't have Mattia anymore.

I tell Xavier. As I put make up on, looking at Xavier through the mirror. I already curled my hair a little before my make up. I woke up like an hour and 30 minutes ago. I didn't want to get ready after knowing Maria knows about Mattia and I. Plus, like I said, it's kinda finally hitting me I won't be with Mattia anymore.

I want to let my anger out in some way. Mattia and I should of done something in their engagement. We could of said lies and tell it to the other parent leading to a big fight, leading to the best part. The break up. But we were too caught up in the moment to do anything and are parents are happy. If my dad wasn't the best when mom died than most likely Maria wasn't either. Today is their big day and I don't want it to mess up.

As I finish up my make up I look at the red dress. I let out a sigh. I just want to be in the moment again with Mattia last night and wish on a shooting star that it will last forever. Xavier already has his suits on and is only waiting for me. After my big (embarrassing) panic attacks and my nap, Xavier told me that I should let all of my feelings out while I get ready. And that's what we have been doing.

I kept talking Xavier ear off. I didn't care Xavier knew about us, I felt like I can only trust him with this information, no one else. I'm scared how people will think of me, Mattia, us. People will look at us in disgust when people find out I'm dating my own step-brother. Like what Mattia said, I wish this was under different circumstances.

I get up carefully and walk to the big red dress that's hanged up. I take the dress in my hands and look at it. Making sure I get a good look at the dress.

Will Mattia and I get our happy ending? Will we? Will we actually get married and have a family together?

Sometimes you can't always get what you want and I think that's this sometime.

I start tearing up. This is actually happening. Mattia and I are finally done when Maria say 'I do' to my father. I try to keep my tears at bay so I don't ruin my make up. I wish my mom was here. To hold me and comfort me. I just want to hold my mom.

I felt Xavier presence behind me, he wraps his arms around my waist. Xavier placed his head on top on mines. I lean back to his touch. It's not warm like Mattia's, it doesn't give me the electric feeling love when Mattia touch my skin, it doesn't give me comfort that I want, doesn't make me feel safe, protective. Xavier helps me with my nightmares, panic attacks, my ugly cries, he does all of that and yet, I feel nothing for him.

I started to feel a little guilty, I never said 'thank you' to him after all of that. I started to feel more guilty. I felt like I couldn't do anything right at this point. I fell in love with my stepbrother, failed as a partner for Kairi, can't even give Xavier a simple 'thank you' after him taking care of me.

I 'tsk' myself.

I need to forgot, I need to.

As I remember, I put a white thong this morning before coming to the venue. Only the thing because the bra would show when I put the dress on. I look at Xavier through the side of my eye and see him doing something on his phone. Perfect.

I untie my robe slowly and letting it drop, making a small thud sound on the floor. The cold rushes to my breast causing my nipples to get hard from the cold. Xavier looks up and only see's the side of my body. I turn my body fully to him and walked to him seductive. My heart is telling me 'no, don't do this' for Mattia but my mind, head is thinking the complete opposite, it's thinking we should do this, we deserve this after all.