M҉e҉e҉t҉i҉n҉g҉

Key:
Y/N=Your Name
E/C=Eye Colour
H/C=Hair Colour
H/L=Hair Length
F/C=Favourite Colour
I'll add more if needed!
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
_Your POV_

Yawning as I sit up, Pinky right next to me meowing.

"Are you hungry? Do you want some food kitty kitty? Haha of course that's what you want."

Getting up to go feed her, I remember that Cherri stayed here last night. I should probably go check on her. Heading to the guest room knocking,

"Cherri?"

No response.. Sliding the door open, I see she's gone, but a note? Picking up the note, reading it over.

Y/N,

Thank you for letting me stay the night, but I have to get back to my friends otherwise they'll start to worry. I didn't want to bother you by awaking you for me leaving. Thank you again, also Pinky's adorable!

-Cherri Bomb

Oh, okay! I just hope she knows that she's welcome here anytime!

"Now let's get you some food!" I giggle,

Heading to the kitchen, getting her food bowl down and pouring food into it. Then I noticed her water dish is empty. Gotta fill that up! There we go. Hmm what to eat for myself now.. OOOOO! I can make myself some scrambled eggs with cheese!

Knock Knock

Huh? Someone at this time? It's only 8 am. Oh well, opening the door,

"Yeasss? Oh hi Cherri, who's this?"

"This is my best friend Angel Dust, also my buddy in general we do basically everything together. I told him about you letting me stay here for the night."

"Hi Angel Dust! I'm Y/N! Do you guys want to come in? I was just about to make breakfast, we could all eat together!"

"Come on Angel!" Cherri leads him to the couch,

"So lemme get this straight, you let Cherri stay the night even though you never once interacted or knew each other. Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful of you letting her stay but not even questioning it?"

"Well she looked like she was rushing and in a panic. So why not let her stay, Pinky likes her too haha. Anyway you guys want breakfast?"

"No thank you, we're good."

"Okay!"

"By the way Y/N,"

"Yes Angel?"

"What type of demon are you? I've never seen one of your kind before."

"Oh well, I'm a Tanuki! Not a racoon which loads of people mistake Tanuki's for."

"That's cool!"

"Thanks Cherri! You guys can stay here for as long as you'd like, I have to go shopping, be back in a jiffy, bye!"
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
Thanks for reading lovelies!

S҉p҉a҉r҉k҉ (Cherri Bomb x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें