[CHAPTER 28]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 28]:

Your point of view

"Did you ever even love me?" Taehyung kept saying as his voice was trembling.
At that point, I wasn't even listening anymore.
I just looked into his eyes, still can't figure out what had gotten into him.
The awful things he said to my hurt so much.
"Fuck you." I answered as the tears slid down, and I ran out of there speechless.
What in the actual fuck was that?

I cried all the way back to my room, not caring about anything.
I almost forgot there's a big mask party tomorrow.

The mask parties became kind of a 'tradition' in the boarding school.
That party is a fancy gathering that includes the teachers, workers, students, and other important people out of the boarding school such as mayors from all sorts of cities.
You know, rich people things.
The dress code is simply- wearing a mask.

My mind wasn't even thinking of what to wear to that party, I was distracted with thoughts about Taehyung.
Maybe I was wrong about him... maybe he's not as good as he seemed.

All night long I couldn't stop crying because of him.
"Tomorrow will be better" I thought, but the next day was the same.
I didn't want to get out of bed, and I felt terrible.
The fact that I was having a hard time mentally, psychologically affected my physical health, and I became sick.

I didn't go to class, I stayed in bed all night long.
My roommates tried to cheer me up with buying some chocolate and other candies, but nothing could make me feel better at that moment.

The night arrived, and the party was about to come.
All of the students got prepared, wore their fancy dresses, suits, and some jewelry while I was laying in bed.

"Are you sure you don't want to come? You can just sit there with us..." Sadie approached you slowly and sat next to you in bed.
"I don't really wanna see people right now and I'm not feeling that good... but maybe I'll come later on." You said with a tired tone as Sadie nodded and hugged you tight.
The girls left the room to the party with their expensive dresses, everyone were excited.

Taehyung's point of view

The next day came, and I couldn't stop thinking about y/n.

I told Yoongi everything.
But he wasn't thinking the same way.

"So you're telling me you told her all of these awful words just because you 'assume' she's spying on you? Really Taehyung?" Yoongi said and I could see the disappointment in his eyes.
"Well... maybe I was a little exaggerating... but think about it, if her father is involved in all of this- it all makes sense." I said and Yoongi sighed.
"IF.
Taehyung you can't do this to her just because you ASSUME she has something to do with this!!!
What is wrong with you lately?" Yoongi said angrily, I clearly didn't think this through.
I guess I just want to find out who killed Olivia so bad that I don't even notice what I'm doing anymore.
"I can't trust anyone these days.
Are you saying I should... apologize?" I asked, I doubted myself.
"Taehyung... apologizing isn't going to make everything better after what you did.
But oh boy you better be right about your assumption because if it's not true... you're fucked." Yoongi said, making me feel more nervous than I already was.
I clearly wasn't thinking twice before attacking y/n.

The party got closer and closer.
I wore s suit and a black mask to the party.
As I walked in the place was crowded, and there was classical music playing in the background.
I couldn't really tell who was who, but I didn't care.
I kept searching for a place to sit, and felt uneasy.

Every time I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out what I'm feeling or trying to understand what's going on in my head, I always just make out with girls.
Since I fell in love with y/n, I haven't looked at the direction of other girls for my longest time so far.
But at the party, I just had to get loose a little.

I approached one of the girls their, I had no idea who she is, but she seemed pretty attractive.
"Hey..." I said while giving her a flirty look.
"Hi" she said back and smiled a little.
"I'm Taehyung" I introduced myself politely and she smirked.
"I'm Alina" She said back and smiled.
We kept taking for a few minutes until I gave her a hint to what I wanna do.
"Do you maybe wanna..." I said as I tilted my head to the direction of the bathroom, signing her to go there with me.
Alina smirked as she grabbed my tie and dragged me  there.

Your point of view

I was feeling a little better.
Eventually I decided to go to the party and promised myself not to be there for long.
I put on one of my dresses, and some makeup because I looked dead.
I didn't even take a mask with me, I just didn't care.

I walked to the party, and felt super dizzy.
"Maybe I shouldn't have come?" I thought to myself as Carol approached me slowly.
"Hey... you came" she smiled at me and helped me walk to the table where the rest of my roommates were.
"I'll go to the bathroom first" I told her.
"Alright, in case you want to find us, we're sitting right there" she pointed at the table and I nodded.
I walked into the bathroom slowly, trying not to fall down due to the dizziness.
I took a deep breath and found the bathroom, I slowly got in.
I was having a bad day, and I regretted going to the party.
I got into one of the bathroom cells and locked myself in.
I sat down and the tears suddenly began falling down out of nowhere, I couldn't even stop them.
I don't know what hit me, but do you know those moments when you just feel like crying because that's the only way you can deal with your feelings and problems?
Well, me too.

I was trying not to cry loudly, but I just began sobbing endlessly, it's didn't stop.

Then, i suddenly heard people stepping into the bathroom, I immediately shut my mouth with my hand, trying not to breathe so harshly.
____________________________________

Taehyung's point of view

Alina and I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind us.
Alina pushed me against the door right after we got in, and pressed her lips against mine.
We both started making out.

While kissing passionately, we walked into one of the bathroom cells and closed the door.
She unbuttoned my shirt as I was kissing her neck all the way back to her lips, leaving red marks on her skin.
I took her dress off as well and she unbuckled my belt slowly.
She started licking my neck from the bottom to the top as I gasped.
"Y/n..." I moaned as I closed my eyes, not realizing what I just said.
"Y/n?" She suddenly stopped everything and stared at me weirdly.

"N-no I didn't s-say y/n..." I stuttered.
"I meant A-Ashley?" I said, I couldn't even remember her name.
"It's ALINA, fucking asshole" She said and rolled her eyes while putting her dress back on.
"No wait-" I said but she already walked out of there furiously.
I sighed and leaned on the wall of the bathroom cell.
"i always fuck up everything" I thought to myself, I couldn't stop thinking about y/n.
I grabbed my shirt and put it on as I was walking out of the bathroom cell.
____________________________________

Your point of view

I heard the sound of kissing.
I was still sitting in the bathroom cell, not knowing whether to leave or not.
"The students in this school really don't have any limits" I thought to myself, I already figured out what was going on.
I heard little moans and i just wanted to run out of there without making it so embarrassing.
Then, i suddenly heard footsteps walking out of the bathroom, and the sounds stopped.
I took a deep breath, it was time to get out of there.
I walked out of the bathroom cell rapidly and was about to turn to the exit, but what I saw made me flinch.

It was Taehyung walking out of the bathroom cell the sounds came from, while putting his shirt on.
We both stared at each other in an odd, embarrassing way.