THREE

Again part-3

I woke up, with a loud banging in my head and my eyes blurry at the sudden light coming. Soon, I opened them fully as I frantically tried to adjust them to the lighting. After a while, my vision was clear, I looked around and noticed that I was not at my home, I looked beside me to find my best friend lying beside, with his hand on mine, he was sitting on a chair, laying his hand on the bedside table and trying to rest on it, he looked so uncomfortable, I tried to think about what happened yesterday, but it looked like I had no recollection of anything what so ever.

" L-lei?" I called his name slowly. He stirred and looked like he was on alert.
" Y/n I'm here, I'm not gonna leave, go back to sleep" he said quickly in his groggy voice. I must have gotten drunk.
" Lei I'm awake, lay down on the bed." I said, concerned.
" Ahh, you just have these pills, I'm gonna sleep here okay?" he sounded so tired, I guiltily took the pills and downed 4 of them with some water he had besides.

I got up and tucked him in properly, he was still in his overcoat and sweater, I probably was too clingy to him. I sighed hoping for the headache to pass quickly, I went down and grabbed a soda from his fridge, hoping to make my palette a little better, having about 5-6 sips, I went to his bathroom and took my brush that I left here and brushed my teeth, I washed my face and wiped it with a towel, trying to remove the fatigue.

How much soju did I drink? Why wont my stomach co-operate? I thought to myself, I saw my phone laying on the couch of his living room, I tried to turn it on and realized that I had run out of battery, I grabbed lei's charger from the bedroom and charged my phone and sat on the couch anxiously. Soon, lei walked out, his hair messy and bags under his eyes.

" Lei? Why'd you wake up?" I asked him, I assumed he had stayed awake with me most of the time and spent the night dealing with my bullshit.
" I can't fall asleep, Did you have the pills I gave you?" he sat down on the couch holding his head, I nodded at him while he smiled.

" Gosh you cried so much last night, pabo why'd you drink so much?" he asked as he hugged me tightly patting my head.
" I- it's a long story lei, I-" I hesitated, I just didn't wanna talk about it.
"It's okay you know, you don't have to tell me, just- forget about it okay?" he placed a kiss on my forehead before getting up groggily to make food for us.
Soon, we were at the table, eating the scrambled eggs and toast he made with some juice.

" Look, lei, I don't think it's good to hide from you, so I'm just gonna say it, I broke up with jungkook, I felt that we didn't love each other anymore, but I don't know, I have second thoughts-" I said using the courage I mustered while he was cooking.
" Y/n, I, well just think about it later and don't drink okay, my advice? Try dating someone and maybe just see if you think of him." he said shrugging his shoulders.
" But, lei, That would be so unfair to the other person tho, like-"  I was unsure.
" I'm not saying you should start a relationship with someone directly, but maybe go out, and see if you're ready for a relationship? Or maybe if you wanna just enjoy being single." he smiled revealing his dimples.

" Lei, I really have to thank you, why are you so good to me?" I was a little emotional, he was ALWAYS there, I couldn't emphasize the always enough, he just smiled and continued eating.
" So wanna go to the club tonight?" he asked and smiled.
" Mhm, let's get that shit." I smiled back.

Soon evening came, I had lei drive me back so I could get ready, he was now sitting in my living room, playing games while I got dressed, I was finally ready, wearing my strapless sequin bodycon with long earrings and red lipstick.

" Now that's my bestie, let's get them, also, pabo you haven't checked your phone at all, turn it on" lei smiled and threw my phone, I tried to catch it and failed miserably, watching it land on the floor, leaving lei in laughter. I pouted before picking it up and turning it on.
Jungkook: 8 missed calls, 6 new messages. Why'd he text me? I opened them to see the message I accidentally sent to him, I thought I had sent it to lei, but looked like I was wrong. God I was such an idiot. I slapped myself mentally, and sent him a text apologizing and thanking him, he just sent an okay back and left.
Lei and I drove to the club and were standing at the entrance, we soon got in, the atmosphere outside was a polar opposite of the one inside. The songs were blasting out loud and people were dancing like crazy while the smell of booze-filled the air, lei and I sat at the bar, and ordered ourselves some cocktails to start off slow.
We talked about his new movie that was gonna be released this month, thankfully he didn't have to worry about his identity because this club was just for the celebs.
I turned my eyes to look at the corner and regretted it immediately, there he was, the man that occupied my thoughts, jungkook, he was wearing a black leather jacket and silver accessories, looking like the "bad boy" while taehyung was beside him, drinking with him while jimin got them more drinks. I stopped looking at him.
Y/n, you shouldn't look at him. You should be dancing. My mind was screaming, I took lei's hand and lead him to the dance floor, getting crazy, soon a guy came up, trying to dance with me, he was so flirty, but lost with his lame ass pick up line.
I smiled and danced with him, the booze made me let loose as I danced hard in my four-inch heels. He was soon touching me at the waist and somehow, lei pulled me off from his hands and grabbed me to the back, he looked drunk as hell.
" Y/n, I have something to say to you" he said slurring, and I noticed too late that the corner he pulled me, was just opposite to jungkook's, his gaze met mine, he looked hurt, angry even but I shrugged it off.
" Y/n stop making me jealous-" lei said leaving me shocked.

A/n: So I just wanted y'all to have an idea of how lei looks, imma put his name here uwu. He is Darren Chen, I made him a character in this.