Since (y/n) wouldn't want Adrien to get his father mad at him for going out, she decided to just celebrate it at his own house and room by making the cake there. Well, if Gabriel would let her do that after she talks with him. Walking inside the house, they both saw Nino there talking with Gabriel who was standing on the staircases. But, Nino wasn't welcomed here again and went out of the house in despair, making Adrien follow him from behind to say something as (y/n) felt bad for the boy, but she ran towards the staircase and faced Adrien's father with a cheeky smile.

"Sir – oh – Gabriel! Please let me celebrate Adrien's birthday here, just me and your charming boy that's friends with me, as I'm gonna make a cake for him!" Begged (y/n) as she put on a puppy face that would've worked if it were her own father that she was speaking to.

Gabriel stared at the girl, silent for a moment but was out of that form as he answered. "You may do whatever you want with Adrien since you both are irresistible." He says with no expression and passed through her, making herself smile widely and yelled out "thank you pops!" jokingly, making the man roll his eyes in return.

Turning herself around and was now facing Adrien, she cupped his cheeks happily. The boy blushed once more at her sudden action and heard her saying, "I'll make something special for you later after school!"

He only nodded and see her running out of the house while waving her hands to him. Confused, he just shook his head and smiled as his heart fluttered, but it vanished once he remembered about Nino.

(y/n)'s perspective

"Hmm... I'd be late to school if I went to the store to buy some stuff to make the cake, but if it's for Adrien's sake, why not?" I asked myself and hummed happily until the adults around me flew away with a big bubble that they got into.

"Seriously? An Akuma attack on Adrien's birthday?" I sighed and saw kids crying as they saw their parents flying up with ridiculous bubbles. Hundreds of adults.

Frowning at this, I went to the kids and kneeled, raising both of their chins up and smiling reassuringly. "Hey, it's alright. Your parents will be back soon safely as soon as Ladybug and Chat Noir comes, okay? I need you two to stick together and not go anywhere until all this mess is done."

All of them nodded their heads and slowly stopped crying. That made me smile at them and stand up once more, trying to find where my phone is but realising that it was still inside Adrien's bag.

His little secret that I've been keeping was that I knew he was Chat Noir, but I didn't ask for him to tell me that. He just wanted to tell me that so he could feel relief that there was no secret between us both.

Running back to the 'Agreste Mansion', I saw many fireworks lit up from there, which made me confused. But shaking those thoughts off, I finally arrived at the front gate and saw everyone dancing to the funky music, but all of their faces seemed... sad and upset? Is it because of the villain forces them to do it? When I saw who the villain is, my eyes widened and thought, it's Nino!

Of course, they'd all be like this — Nino would do anything for Adrien since he is his best bud.

"Why isn't Adrien— ah right, he never gets to do anything like this..."

My face frowned. I had to do something as a normal civilian, but I do want Adrien to be happy like this for once. Sighing, I quickly ran and grabbed Adrien's hand from the stage, facing 'Nino' or should I say the Bubbler that was running this party as a DJ. Adrien gasped and was about to run off inside the house with me, but I'd already stated something.

"Sorry, I'll be borrowing my Baby Cakes for a moment to talk, and we'll surely come back to part-ay again!" I said and the Bubbler nodded, letting that slide off as soon as I pulled Adrien inside his house, walked upstairs, and headed to his room.