2

Hey all. I hope you enjoy this chapter and just to let you all know that I don't own or take credit for any of the photos.

Khloe and I have just arrived at the doctors and mom is waiting outside going through her phone. When she see's us coming towards her, she puts her phone in her purse and pulls me in for a hug.

"Ow." I say as my wrist gets squished a little bit.

"Oh I'm sorry honey. Come on let's get that checked out." She says walking us inside. Mom signs me in and now we just have to wait.

"I didn't get a chance to ask you but what do you want to do for your birthday?" Khloe asks me. Oh yeah my birthday. I forgot about that.

"Ummm I mean I wanna do something fun but I don't want a party." I explain to them.

"What so like and arcade, bowling then a meal?" Khloe asks.

"Yeah exactly that. You know with just family. Odette can'tcome though cause she is in New York with her sick Grandma." Let me explain who Odette Young is. This is what she looks like:

We have been friends since we were like four so longer than the show has been on

We have been friends since we were like four so longer than the show has been on. We spend as much time as possible together and we never argue. The whole family see her as part of our family.

"Oh that's sad. Tell her we give her our beat wishes." Mom says. I nod my head in response. "Well I'll get booking and sorting stuff out for us. This will be an amazing party sweetheart." She says rubbing the back of my head. That always seems to relax me .

We have to wait for about another ten minutes before the doctor calls me in. I get my wrist x-rayed and now we are waiting in the Doctors office for the results. I hope its nothing too bad. The doctor walks in and sits at his desk.

"So you've fractured it. Now it's not too bad but you will need to be in a cast for 6 weeks and then after that take it easy for a few more weeks." He explains.

"well this sucks." I nervously laugh to the camera. "Why the hell am I so clumsy?"

"So does that mean your gonna have to put a cast on her wrist?" Mom asks.

"Yes. That is the best way for it too heal." He says.

"Once I get it off, how long will it be before I can dance again?" I ask him.

"Well I would wait for atleast two weeks for it to regain its strength and maybe even wear a brace so that can happen a little quicker. However, it is ultimately your choice. If it feels strong sooner than go for it but if it doesn't just be patient." He explains. "Ok let's get this cast on you so you can carry on with your day." He gets up to get the materials needed.

After another 20 minutes the thing is on and we can go. I decide that I'm gonna out a selfie up on my instagram. I play around trying to get the best picture and once I find it it's posted.

(I've decided to try and do some Instagram ones so if you don't like it comment and I will not do anymore.)