"How... in the What... the... world" he asked. I still had no idea what he was talking about.

" Ben I have no idea what you are talking about" I said.

Then he faces me and said" Ashley is gone. The closet we left her in had a window that no one knew about. That window just got replaced because it was broken for Ashley's escape. The window is slightly a different color since it has less dust and isn't growing of age" Ben said

"Well why didn't you tell me first" I asked him

"I just found out" he replied 

"Oh whoops sorry" I said. Since when do I say sorry.

"Where is she going" I asked

"To where Murray is" he replied 

"But why" I asked

"Because That is where all the stuff is. It is all their money. All there files and that is where when Spyder is defeated they go to recover" he said

"Well we can still do our plan. We will give her a head start and make her think that we didn't realize she was gone" I said.Ben agreed. His body then relaxed. I could tell because we still seemed to be holding hands.

I squeezed his hand and whispered" Don't worry. We got this" 

We then went to my hotel room. I packed all my stuff. Bens stuff was already packed because he brought his stuff earlier. For some reason he had a suitcase and a bag. We just have bags. We aren't suppose to have suitcases.

"What's in your suitcase" I asked

"Something big and important" he said. Interesting 

I just gave up with it. I didn't want to make him mad. Our stuff was ready so we went to got tell the others.

We told them everything and the plan and if anyone ask how we knew we were tracking Ben and Murray's phones.

"Well done" Rikkie said

"Well while you guys go and pack and get a jet. We are going to look around where we are." Me and Ben said as we where walking away.

"Wait" mom said. Oh dear

"What" me and Ben asked

"No funny business" she said while giving a smirk and a wink. Oh good lord.

"Also" grandpa said

Me and Ben just turned around.

"Be back in an hour. Also get yourselves dinner. You two deserve it" He said wow. We didn't expect that.

I started walking and Ben was listening to what my grandpa was whispering to him. He just nodded his head. He caught up to me and then he asked" where to first"

"I don't know. I have no idea what's here" I said which shocked him.

"Ok let's just walk and talk" he said

We walked and talked for a while until Murray texted Ben again. What does he want this time. We were having fun.

Murray: Ashley is here she wants to text you

Ben: sure get her on your phone 

Murray: kk

Ben: Hi Ashley 

Ashley: hi Ben when are you going to be here.

Ben: I don't know. 

Ashley: k just tell me when you are coming please

Spy School: Dead WeaselOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara