" When I kiss you. " As he said Kinza closed her eyes immediately and entangle her fingers.

As Kinza felt Daniyal left her wrist she almost run from there shying and Daniyal burst out in laughter. Her shyness, her nervousness when he is close to her, her innocence, her smiles everything about her was making him crazy for her. He just wants her all the time with him.

Their relationship was developing with trust friendship and now with love was also taking a place in their hearts. Both their hearts now started to beat for each other but they both were unaware of this. And unaware of the upcoming danger towards them.

Daniyal and Kinza was living in Daniyal's apartment away from their families because Daniyal started a new business and this house was near his office. So for his convenience they shifted here.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

At night Kinza was feeling restless as Daniyal still didn't returned from his office yet. Usually he used to come at evening and whenever he will get late to come at home he always called her and informed her. But this was the first time he didn't called her or neither he picked her calls. From past an hour she was trying his number but it went not reachable.

" Ya Allah! What is happening? Why he still hasn't came? Is he alright?." many negative thoughts was coming on her mind she was pacing around the main door waiting for him to ring the door bell.

She was thinking then unknowingly she held her pendant which he gifted her on their one month anniversary. Looking at the pendant she calmed herself down. And went to they memory lane of her first meeting with Daniyal as her brother-in-law and then friend and then her life partner, her husband and now she wants to him to be her lover too.

" Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach whenever he is around me? Why do I feel shy and nervous when he come close to me? Why do I feel a peace and comfortable with his touch?." She thought and laughs.

" What is happening to you Kinza? Why are you laughing? Are you gone mad?." She asked to herself and laughs more thinking about her handsome husband.

" Yes! Yes I have gone mad. I have completely gone mad because of him. I think I now what I'm feeling. I think I have fallen in love..." before she could named her feelings she heard a ring bell and her heart accelerated.

" Ohh now you have got time to come home. Now wait Mr. Husband see why your wife do with you. You have made me wait so much. " she said to herself with a cute frown on her face.

She ran towards the door and opened it.

" Daniyal you..." before she could complete her sentence her eyes widened and a shocked expression appear on her face when she her elder sister Tanveer on her husband's arms.

»»»»»»»»

At Daniyal' room

Kinza was standing near the window gazing at the half moon and the dark sky where no twinkle stars was seen. She was in her deep thoughts when she heard the door of her room closed. She turned back and see Daniyal coming towards her her.

" I know what you want to say. So let me clear your confusion. I saw your sister lying on the road unconscious and the. I took her to hospital. There doctor had checked her up and told me that she is weak. After half an hour she gained her conscious but just for few minutes. In those few minutes she asked me forgive her. And I got to know that her lover, he betrayed her and left her. For that she went to depression and all this days months she was staying at her friends house. That's it clear now?." Daniyal took a deep breath after giving her long explanation and look at her who was still in her thoughts.