Thank You

Assallamulaikum readers,

I have taken author full permission to write one shot on " Daniza". Unknowingly His is written by being_elegant. This story is her's the characters is created by her I'm just writing only one shot about this couple. This one shot is based on my own imagination, ideas. The one shot whole concept is mine.

I would like to thanks to give me the permission to write a one shot for this couple one of my favorite couples on Wattpad which is created by her.

I had started writing this one shot a long time ago. But my phone wasn't working that time. And now I'm posting after long time because author had fully told that the words range will be 1500-2500 words. But due to my over-excitement it slipped from my mind and I wrote it 8000 words. But no worries then I messaged the author and told her about all of this then she told me not to worries about the words count. I got happy and then again re-edit the chapters and have reduced the words amount as much as I could. So now it's not that long or not too short to read.

So I would like to give you a short summary of the one shot so that it would get easier for you all to read the book.

The Story is about Daniza, this one shot focus only on this couple. Daniyal's parents had fixed his alliance with Kinza elder sister Tanveer. Everyone was happy with this proposal, everything was going well. When on their marriage day Tanveer eloped with her lover. And due to the circumstances Kinza had to marry Daniyal. For the sake of both families reputation both agreed and get married. After they got married they decided to give a one chance to their relationship. But may be destiny had planned somehow else for them. Everything's was going well, love was blooming in their hearts when one day her elder sister Tanveer came back and asked Kinza to return Daniyal to her. And on the other side Daniyal decided to confess his love to her.

So what will be Kinza's decision? Will she leave Daniyal for the sake of her sister Love? How will Daniyal react knowing her Tanveer's demand? Will Tanveer be able to destroy their small love world which they both had created together with lots of dream?

Many questions right???

But you will get know the answers of your questions on the next chapter. So what are you all waiting turn the page.

Hope you all have a lovely journey reading this one shot which is full of romance, love and friendship.

Welcome you all! I hope you have a lovely time.