His Love

Started writing [ 09/08/2020]

Re-edit again on [ 15/08/2020]

Third person's Pov

A girl was shown getting ready in front of the mirror in a blue salwaar kameez which had white borders giving a beautiful combination of the dress. She was shown humming a song while putting bangles on her hands. Then she moved to apply khol on her eyes. She applied baby pink lipstick on her lips and smiled. At last she wear a beautiful love pendant chain around her neck which was gifted by her husband Daniyal.

The girl was revealed to be Kinza Malak, Daniyal's wife.

Her eyes moved when she see her husband coming out from the washroom drying his wet hairs with towel. Her eyes was stuck on her handsome husband who was looking hot at the moment, his wet hairs was stuck on his forehead making him look cute at the same moment when he is looking hot.

" Kinza enough of gazing at me. Now stop it." He said teasingly making her blushed.

The guy revealed to be Daniyal.

" No not at all I wasn't staring at you." She was finding excuses to escape from this because she knows that he will not leave this matter so easily until he make sure that she turned into beetroot color because he loves to see when he make her shy.

" Really then what were you doing from the past 2 minutes. You were staring at me and I saw that. " He stated throwing the wet towel on the bed he start taking step toward her making her startled she start taking step back.

" Daniyal.. I'm telling you I wasn't looking or staring at you." Her words struck on her throat when she realise that she was now between him and the wall. She looked up to see him giving his usual smirk which was enough to make her heart tingling.

Kinza moved to go from her left side but he put his both hands on the either side of the wall making her completely caged between him and the wall.

" So you wasn't looking at me? " Asked Daniyal rubbing his thumb pad on her lower lip her eyes lower down in shyness. His one touch was enough to make her blush. He start to caress her cheeks and Kinza felt all her blood flushed onto her cheeks at his touch.

" Kinza." He called her and she gasped for the first time she felt his kiss. He kissed near her lips corner. She clutches her saree ends and closed her eyes more tightly. Her breathe stopped for a second when when his lips moved to her collarbone and placed a kiss over there.

He moved back and smile looking at her who had closed her eyes tightly. He gently place his both hands on her Both side of waist and goes closer to her.

" Don't be scared of me." He said placing a long kiss on her forehead and moved back. Kinza open her eyes slowly and look at him who was staring at her. She could see love, respect and desires for her. Both get lost in the deep ocean of their eyes which could only reflect their Love for each other.

Daniyal gave her the way to pass and when she walked besides him Daniyal held her wrist. Kinza halt in her steps but didn't turned back due to her nervousness. Daniyal slowly comes and stand behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulled her. Her back hits with his hard chest and she felt his hot breath near her ears.

" This is just started. " said Daniyal smirking placing a hot kiss on her the side of her neckline making her shivered a bit. He

" And Don't worry Mrs. Daniyal Rahman our First kiss will be very special I'll make it very special. " he said whispering on her ears making her trembling.

" And.." He make her turned toward him

" I want you to blush more when I.." said Daniyal sensually caressing her lower lips with his thumb she stiffened and lowered her eyes.