Chapter 7

Your POV

        Little rays of sunlight hit my eyes and honestly, I've had the best sleep in days. It wasn't one of those sleep late and get up late kind of sleep. I looked up and the girls weren't on the floor and Lauren wasn't beside me. I slowly got up and I walked over to the kitchen, where I heard plates being placed and the smell of bacon.

     "Morning girls," I yawned as I leaned on the door frame. They all said good morning and Lauren gestured me to sit next to her at the table. 

        "Something going on between you two?" Dinah asked.

     "Things happened last night," Lauren responded.

     "Not what I think it is, right?" Normani was a bit held back.

     "No..." I laughed, "To make the story short, the rumors are true."

     All of their mouth's turned to a huge 'O'. Lauren and I smiled at each other.

     "We'll talk about it later. I just want to eat," Lauren tapped the table. With Ally being the "mother" of the group, she cooked the breakfast.

     "As always, this tastes really good," Camila muffled as she eats the stack of pancakes. We all nod and Ally thanks us.

        Breakfast passed quickly since we ate so briefly and we didn't say a word since we're still tired. When I returned to the living room couch, I sat there as I go on my phone and just play around with it.

     "Bored?" I look up to see Dinah.

     "Yeah... It's still 8:45 so I'm thinking I'm going back to sleep," I answer as I continue to throw my phone around. As the other girls walk in, Normani starts talking.

     "Tell us what happened last night!" I groaned and put my face in the pillow and waved my arm around so Lauren can speak.

     "Well, as you four were sleeping, Y/N and I were still watching some parts of the movie and she brought up that she likes me. As the rumors in this house are true, I like her back. After that, we just fell asleep."

     "I totally ship it," Camila points out. I roll my eyes.

     "Yeah well me too."

Lauren's POV

        As the girls' flood Y/N questions about what happened last night, I just stare at her, admiring the fact that she likes me back. I liked Y/N from the start. One thing leads to another and look at us now. Both holding each other's hand and looking at each other with lust.

     "Yeah well, I'm happy now that I've told her that I liked her," Y/N smiled and looked at me.

     "You two are seriously OTP," Normani brings up.

     "Yeah... Well other than that, I think we can skip today at the studio. I'm too comfortable to leave," Y/N muttered as she laid down next to me. 

        "Maybe we can go to the mall later if you all want to." Ally brought up. In unison, we all said yeah. As I looked at my left, Y/N was already fast asleep again. 'She looks so peaceful.' I thought as I smiled. Things really changed between us...