Chapter 6

Your POV

        I'm back in my apartment. Seeing Kate on the couch, passed out as usual. Going out for a party, then coming back either in the bathroom puking her heart out, or on the couch sleeping. I decided not to wake her up and walked into my room to change. A simple gray hoodie with jeans. Until I was about to finish, my phone rang. The phone displayed that Camila was calling.

     "Hey, what's up Cam?" I answered. 

     "Yeah, hey Y/N. I was- well the girls and I wondered if you wanted to stay over?" Camila asked. Should I? I mean, why not?

     "Sure I'll stay over," I heard the girls cheer. 

        "Okay, great! Bye Y/N!!!" Camila hung up. I threw my phone onto my bed and looked for some sweatpants. Once I found my favorite blue one, I shoved it into my backpack with my headphones, grabbed my phone and keys, and went off to Fifth Harmony's house.

----(Skip the damn drive)----

        As I stepped out of my car, I looked at the house. Huge as hell. I walked up the path and knocked on the door. Loud footsteps got louder and louder behind the door and it was opened by Ally.

     "Hi Y/N!" They all yelled out.

     "Hey, you saw me a couple of hours ago," I laughed.

     "We know but we just miss you," Lauren muttered as she hugged me tightly. I didn't know what to say so they pushed me into their house. Amazingly, everything in this foyer was beautiful.

     "Nice place you got here," My eyes were roaming around the walls and ceiling. So modern.

     "Thanks. Now let us bring you to our living room," Dinah grabbed my hand and guided my way. From my peripheral vision, Lauren seemed a bit envious. Was she jealous? No! Of course not! She doesn't even like me anyway. Then, I realized I have to tell my feelings for her.

     'Shit,' I thought.

     "We're here!" Dinah smiled. I was brought out of my thoughts as I saw such a futuristic-modern living room.

     "If you guys decorated this place, then I give you five stars," I was shocked.

     "I did most of the work as the children were on their phones," Ally glared at them. 

        I sat myself down. Camila, Normani, Dinah, and Camila sat on the carpet and Lauren sat next to me on the couch. Once settled, I felt Lauren's hand cling onto my right arm as she cuddled into my shoulder.

     "So, let's give Y/N some questions so we can get to know her better," Normani suggested. We all nodded.

     "How old are you? And do you like pizza?" Camila asked.

    "19. And of course."

     "Are you single?" Dinah smirked.

     "Yeah." Their eyes glanced at Lauren, who seems to be happy about it.

     "Do you prefer guys or girls?" Camila's eyebrows wiggled.

     "I am interested in girls," I proudly said.

Lauren's POV

        When Y/N said that she was interested in women, my inner self-cheered. The other girls knew that I liked her with Camila's loud mouth. Thankfully, it didn't go to the media. The questions that Dinah, Normani, and Camila made it seem awkward for me but for Y/N it seemed so simple.