"Young lady, I think you'd better-", Grandpa Joe said in concern, "It's changing. Roast beef with baked potato. Crispy skin and butter.", Violet said.

"Keep chewing, kiddo. My little girl's gonna be the first person in the world to have a chewing gum meal.", Ms. Beauregarde said.

"Yeah. I'm just a little concerned about the-", Mr. Wonka said, "Blueberry pie and ice cream.", Violet said, "That part.", Mr. Wonka mutters.

"What's happening to her nose?", Veruca said as Violet's nose is turning blue, "It's turning blue.", Augustus said and the blue on Violet's nose is growing.

Jason act quickly and pats her back hard, making Violet spit the gum and her face went back to normal, "Are you okay?", he asked.

"Ow! What was that for?!", Violet shouted, as Jason held his hands in surrender, "Hey! I was trying to help! Jeez!", Jason said.

"Yeah. I've tried it on, like, 20 Oompa-Loompas, and each one ended up as a blueberry. I'm terribly sorry about that.", Mr. Wonka said.

"It's fine, Mr. Wonka, as long as she's alright, right, Violet?", Jason asked, Violet hesitately nodded and said, "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks, Jason. I'm sorry about the gum, Mr. Wonka, I should have listen to you."

Mr. Wonka held his hand out and said, "It's fine, as long as you're okay. Now, let's boogie.", and they left the room.

"Without the boat, we'll have to move double-time, just to keep on schedule. There's far to much too see.", Mr. Wonka said.

"Mr. Wonka?", Charlie asked, "Yeah.", Mr. Wonka replied, "Why did you decide to let people in?", Charlie asked.

"Oh, so they can see the factory, of course.", Mr. Wonka said, "But why now, and why only six?", Jason asked.

"What's the special prize and who gets it?", Mike asked rudely, "The best kind of prize is a surprise.", Mr. Wonka laughed.

"Vhat happened if Violet turn into a blueberry?", Augustus asked, "Well, she needs to go into the Juicing Room to squeeze out the juice in her."

Then, Veruca shoved Jason into Mike and asked, "Will Violet always be a blueberry?", Violet looked at her and exclaimed, "Are you kidding me?!"

"No. Maybe. I don't know. But that's what you get from chewing gum all day. It's just disgusting.", Mr. Wonka said.

"If you hate gum so much, why do you make it?", Mike asked angrily, "You really shouldn't mumble, 'cause it's kind of starting to bum me out.", Mr. Wonka said.

"Can you remember the first candy you ever ate?", Charlie asked him, Mr. Wonka stopped walking and trailed, "No.", and has a flashback again.

Jason looked at his dad and said, "Dad, do you think he's always like that?", Mr. Black said, "I don't know, but sometimes he needs time."

He nodded and Violet and Augustus went to him and she said, "Why did you save us? You could have leave us."

"And meet your demise? No way. Besides, you guys need to learn your lessons on the factory. Think about it. What would happen if you two were in trouble and I know that Mr. Wonka won't save you.", Jason said.

They thought about it and Augustus asked, "But, vhy vould you save us?", Jason answered, "Because you guys are my friends. You know what friendship is, right?"

"Of course, we know friendship, it's just... I never had friends before. I was too busy at winning to make friends", Violet muttered, "Me, too. I vas make fun of because of my weight.", Augustus admitted.

"Well, I'll be your friend.", Jason said, they looked at him and asked, "Really?", Jason nodded and said, "Yeah. If you guys don't mind."

They looked at each other and Violet smiled, "Alright, will be friends.", and she sticks out her hand, "I'm Violet Beauregarde." "And I'm Augustus Gloop.", he said as he also sticks his hand out.

Jason shakes their hands and introduced, "I'm Jason Black, nice to meet you.", and they went back to their moms.

"See, dad, I told they aren't bad.", Jason said to his dad, "Okay, I get it.", he said, then Mike went to him and said, "You're friends with Gus and Vi?"

Jason said, "Yeah, why? Are you jealous?", Mike blushed and shakes his head, "N-No, I'm not jealous."

Jason raised his eyebrow, "Okay, but don't worry, you're my first friend.", he reminded, Mike looked at him and asked, "Really? I thought you have friends."

Jason shakes his head and said, "I never have real friends. They're scared of me because of how quiet and blunt I am."

"But you're the opposite of that and to be honest, I kinda wanna see how blunt you are.", Mike said, "Well, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I can feel my dad keeps an eye on you because you hate chocolate."

Mike looked behind him and saw Mr. Black was looking at him, "Your dad scares me.", he said, "He's just overly protective. Don't worry about it."

Then Mr. Wonka got out of his flashback and said, "I'm sorry. I was having a flashback.", Mr. Salt puts Veruca back protectively, "I see."

"These flashbacks happen often?", Mr. Teavee asked suspiciously, "Increasingly. Today.", Mr. Wonka said and laughed nevously.

A/N: 1,471 words, in this book, I save the four brats because I want them to learn their lessons.