Chapter 1

THIRD POV

When Jason Black was about to go home from school, he saw a paper saying that Willy Wonka allows 6 visitors to visit inside his factory.

JASON POV

I went home and greeted, "Hi, Mom and Dad.", they greeted back and I said, "I saw the news that Willy Wonka allowed people to visit his factory."

"Yes, I saw it on the newspapers, son.", Dad said, "Well, I'm going to my room.", I said and went my room to do my homework.

NEXT DAY

I went home from school and watched TV with my parents, the TV shows the first winner of the Golden Ticket, Augustus Gloop, from Düsseldorf, Germany.

"I'm eating the Wonka bar, and I taste something that is not chocolate, or coconut... or walnut, or peanut butter, or nougat, or butter brittle, or caramel, or sprinkles. So, I looked and... I find ze golden ticket.", Augustus told the press.

"Augustus, how did you celebrate?", the news reporter said, "I eat more candy.", he said as he opens a new Wonka bar.

"We knew Augustus would find the golden ticket. He eats so many candy bars a day that it was not possible for him not to find one.", Mrs. Gloop said.

"Oh, that boy sure is repulsive.", my mom said, "Well, he was from butcher shop, he has no self-control on eating too much food.", I stated.

"Well, son, I hope there's gonna be another winner that isn't a brat.", my dad said, my mom playfully slapped him in the shoulder, "Don't be like that, honey.", she scolded.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry.", he said, I went to my room and finished my homework. We ate dinner and  I went to bed, "Good night, Mom and Dad.", I said.

They said good night and went to sleep.

A/N: 305 words, I may have rushed over the movie and I made it look boring. Sorry, hope you like the chapter.