Chapter Eighty Seven

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure you're going to look amazing." Tzuyu winked to her.

"I wish!" Sana looked up sheepishly and Tzuyu bit her lower lip.

"You will, Cupcake. You're so beautiful, it's impossible for you to look bad in any dress."

Sana giggled. "Anyway..." She started to fidget with her fork. "I got some things online, so I don't think we need to buy too much stuff in the end."

"We need a good stroller, I was taking a look at that baby store the other day."

"Oh, I remember that day, you sent me dozens of stroller pictures, you're probably an expert by now."

Tzuyu chuckled. "I wouldn't say that I'm an expert, but I think I know what could be the best for us."

"You can show me today and we can buy it and move forward with other stuff, like the moving."

"There is just our personal stuff here, some clothes and kitchen appliances. Hansol is going to give me a hand tomorrow and all will be done quickly."

"But don't take everything, don't forget that you're sleeping here on Friday and Saturday."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "Can't believe that you really want to do that."

"It's one tradition that I want to keep."

"Stupid tradition invented by superstitious straight people." Tzuyu groaned. "I don't want to sleep without you."

"It's just for one day!" Sana said, her voice high-pitched, raising her hands.

She shook her head. "Fine! But we are not going to do this again, ever. Not voluntarily, at least."

"Okay, promise!" Sana stood up kissing Tzuyu's cheek. "I'm going to-"

"Pee, I know." Tzuyu, said brooding.

"Now you're the grumpy one." Sana said out loud on her way to the bathroom.

"For good reason." Tzuyu mumbled.

Someone knocked on the door and Tzuyu raised a brow.

"That's Nayeon!" Sana yelled from the bathroom.

Tzuyu stood up and opened the door, giving a polite smile to her friend.

"Come in." She said to them. Nayeon nodded to her, with a serious face.

"Thanks." They said, entering the apartment. Things were still weird between the two of them.

Tzuyu headed to the table, removing the dishes and the remains of breakfast.

"And where is Sana?" They asked keeping their eyes on their cellphone.

"In the bathroom, coming in a bit."

"Okay."

"How are things?" Tzuyu asked putting some things in the fridge.