Chapter Fifty Seven

CHOU'S NIGHT

"Cupcake? Hey Cupcake, wake up.” Tzuyu said gently by Sana’s ear, while brushing her arm.

I’m up.” Sana mumbled only moving her lips.

No, you’re not. Come on you have to get ready.” Tzuyu said gently again.

Sana rolled to her other side “I’m going.” But she just stayed there moveless.

Tzuyu leaned over Sana again, climbing up the bed, propping herself in her knees and both hands “I’m wearing leather pants.

No, you’re not.” Sana replied in her sleepy voice.

Don’t believe me?” Tzuyu crouched and reached for Sana’s hand and guided it to her thigh “Can you feel it, Cupcake? It’s my pants.

A warm feeling was traveling Sana’s limbs until it reached her mind. The situation was very familiar to her first sex experience with Tzuyu. “I’m up.” She said again, really opening her eyes this time.

Good.” Tzuyu smiled to her dropping her hand and leaving the bed. “I’m waiting for you in the living room, don’t take too long, I don’t want to get there too late. It will be very crowded.

Sana nodded looking speechless to Tzuyu. Her dark hair were nicely combed into straight locks. On her face, her usual black eyeliner and a bright red lipstick highlighting her mouth from her pale skin. Her black leather pants were fitting just perfectly in her legs, making every curve even more visible. On her top, Tzuyu was wearing a black corset, letting out a very revealing cleavage. After she left the room,Sana covered her head under the blankets. Oh my god, I’m really going to die this time.

Sana took a shower thinking about Tzuyu and her outfit. That was not fair. Just not fair at all. But she would get her revenge on Tzuyu, yeah she would. Sana took the smaller dress she had, which was not really small, but very revealing. She braided her hair in a very nice pattern and placed by her shoulder. She used makeup, enhancing her facial features. She looked at the mirror again. Perfect.

She put on her white high heels and walked slowly to the living room. Tzuyu was reading a book on the couch, her legs lazily opened wide. She noticed Sana’s presence and looked at her with a brow raised.

Don’t you look like a virgin sacrifice?

Sana blushed. She got irritated with herself. Girl the hell up, Sana. “So, are we going?” She said ignoring Tzuyu’s tease.

Tzuyu shook her hand patting her side on the couch for Sana.

You said you don’t want to be late?” Sana said holding herself. She would not let Tzuyu had that so easily.

Tzuyu stoop up and approached Sana, who was tall enough to be at her same height. She smiled to her pregnant friend. “Alright then.” She walked past Sana, taking her keys from the counter and standing in front of the door. “Shall we?

Sana drove them following Tzuyu’s directions. They parked at the club’s huge parking lot and walked side by side in the direction of The Panther’s door. They realized it was the first time they went out on public together after their sex-buddy agreement. Even though they never thought about it in the apartment, they didn’t know how to behave outside their bubble. Apprehensive,Tzuyu took Sana’s hand, guiding her to the side walk. Sana gave her a light squeeze, reassuring Tzuyu.