Chapter Three

TZUYU

After some hours of true sleeping, Tzuyu was up and eagerly typing on her laptop. Her night with Elkie was enough for at least 3 brand new chapters in Mircalla's Night 3rd book. Tzuyu could easily write an entire book just about that girl. Her content with Elkie gave space to a new line of thoughts. Instead the blonde stripper, Tzuyu imagined the Cupcake girl over her lap, moving slowing over Tzuyu, keeping her intense gaze the entire time. Then the fantasy changed, now Tzuyu was the one hovering over the girl, making her blush to a scandalized shade of red. "Just stop it, Tzuyu. A nice girl like her would never even take someone like you serious". And then the sensation of emptiness was back again. Tzuyu should do something about it. And she would.

------

In her next shift, Tzuyu was again at the register station. Her preference was for the prescription counter, because that corner of the store was like an oasis of tranquility at the night shift. But Hansol was there lately, using the free time to study for his finals, and Tzuyu would have no argument about that. Also, Hansol was there longer and he called dibs.

The door hanged open and for Tzuyu's surprise, the Cupcake girl was in. She went straight to the prescription counter, handing Hansol a piece of paper. After a few minutes, the girl was in front of Tzuyu with a receipt, showing her remarkable smile. While Tzuyu was processing the amount of the prescription (which seemed to be some kind of vitamin pills) the girl opened her bag and took off a small see-through plastic container with a pile of cookies, placing them over Tzuyu's counter.

"You didn't have to" Tzuyu said caught off guard by the girl's gesture "I was just been nosy".

"Of course I had to" the girl said with a sheer smile "I'm not a tease. And, of course, you should know this amazing cookies exists, it was not only me blabbing about my friend skills. So, see, it's a real thing."

"Thanks, Cupcake" Tzuyu said returning the same smile.

"Sana" the other girl announced. "My name is Sana. I'm not mad about the nickname, it's kind of cute, but I think you should know my real name."

"Okay" Tzuyu said with a nod. "Thanks, Sana". They looked at each other in an awkward silence until Tzuyu realized what she was supposed to do. "Oh, it is 15,37".

"Right" Sana reached for her wallet and handed a 20 dollar bill to Tzuyu. After getting her change and her receipt back, she turned to leave, but stopped a little after, facing Tzuyu again. "I'll be back to get your feedback on the cookies. And for my tupperware too..." she was holding this apprehensive expression, like waiting for something from Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu. Yeah, sure." Sana nodded to Tzuyu.

"That's a beautiful name." Sana said while her cheeks got warm.

"Thanks".

"Well... bye, Tzuyu!" And before Tzuyu had a chance to respond Sana, the girl was already by the door, leaving the store behind her, and letting in her place the familiar emptiness in Tzuyu's heart.

------

Sana was right. Her friend's cookies was the best Tzuyu ever had. Crisp on the outside, fluffy and melting in the inside. It felt like heaven in Tzuyu's mouth. She ate one after the other, finishing the small pile in less than a minute. She was looking forward to tell Sana how she loved the cookies (it was really nice to have actually something to talk about with Sana) and washed the plastic container, who was now ready to be returned inside her bag.