Part 2 | First Time

Gamzee opened the door to his hive and plopped on the couch, Faygo in hand. He stared at it for a moment, was he ready for this, to finally drink Faygo. He felt his head spin, was he ready? He closed his eyes and placed his hand on his forehead, he wasn't sure he was able to do it, but the Faygo was so, tempting?! He twisted the cap off and chugged the Faygo, well, only about a fourth of it, the whole thing in one go would sicken him. He felt satisfied with the taste, and then, "BLUH!"
             He did not expect for the aftertaste of the drink, it disgusted him. He recapped the bottle and threw it to the floor. He stared at his failed snack, before leaning back on his chair. I guess those reviews were right, but, why would I feel that connection to the drink? Gamzee's mind went in circles, he could think of nothing other than that Faygo, maybe it was just that one specifically? But the reviews seemed to feel the exact same as him. He closed his eyes, purple rolled down his face, he thought he could truly trust the Faygo.
               The sad troll boy sat back up, a purple sea coming from his eyes. He stared at the Faygo for longer now, this drink had betrayed them. He got out of his seat, rage filled him to the brim. He wasn't thinking rationally, not at all. He lifted his foot, and placed it on the bottle. He rolled the cylinder under his foot, back and forth, and back and forth, the power he felt was intoxicating. He began honking uncontrollably, smiling all the way. The gap between his foot and the floor slowly began to close.
              The floor was stained with red, the bottle having exploded from the pressure of his foot. He stared at it with a blank expression, What had he done? He began honking again and grabbed the bottle, crushing it even more in his hand. He threw the Faygo out of the window of his hive, he didn't need it anymore.
             He went into his kitchen and grabbed some of the slime pie left over, he slammed his face into it, licking up as much of it as he could. So much better than Faygo, he thought. He had almost completely cleared the pie tin of slime before retreating to his recuperacoon. The thoughts of the Faygo slowly drifted from his mind as he fell into unconscious. He began to forget how it tasted, and how he treated it, all gone for the time he rested.
                All was perfect. Or so he thought.