Chapter 4

Selina' POV:

I liked him. Much more than he know. I know he feels the same. But we cant be a couple! We see each other as an equal,but how about the other people? They would never understand us.

Someone knocked the door. And when i opened it..I saw Bruce, bringing a red box.

-heyy..-he said.
'What are you doing here?- i asked.
-You always get in to the manor anytime you want,can I be welcome here too?- he asked me,with a cute smile on his face. It made me realize that he's looking even better when smiling.
-okayy..why not! Get in- i nicely answered.

Bruce gets inside and sit on the couch and place the box on the table in front of him.

-what is that?- i asked him.
-it's a cake-
-for me?-
-for Barbara Kean. Is that what you want me to say?- he answered. I smirked. Then we both laugh.
I opened the box. The cake is all coated with chocolate..there's chocolate balls on top.

there's chocolate balls on top

-this is my favorite. How did you know I love chocolates?-
-Girls likes chocolate. That's what you told Gordon,remember?- he said.
-silly kid! I never thought you kept that in mind! Let me slice it..-
-no! Let me slice it for you- he said.

He put 2 equal slices on 1 plate..I was wondering when he get 1 fork and put the 2 slices of cake in just 1 plate. Sharing? HAAHAHA.

-One plate? With 1 fork?- i asked.
-what's wrong? This would be fun. Let me eat your cake while you hold it for me. I'll do it first- he said. I laughed with his idea.

-Take a bite..- he said. I bite..like what he want me to do. It feels weird.

I get the fork from his hand and did the same. It's fun though. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
There's an icing near his lips. So i used my finger to wipe it. While my hand is still in his face..Barbara and Tabitha arrived. They saw what I did.

I quickly licked the icing in my finger.

-what the..did you just kissed?- Barbara asked.
-No! I-I just wiped the icing..near his lips.- i answered.
-hmm..dating with your boyfriend,huh?- Tabitha teased me.
-You're thinking wrong. We're just eating cake. Nothing else!- i explained. My heart beat so fast. I'm blushing.

-did you put spices on your cake? Selina is turning red!HAHAHAHA- They continued teasing me.
-come join us..Ms.Kean..And Ms.Galavan?- Bruce asked.
-That's sweet. But we're actually here to tell you guys something- Tabitha said.

-what is it?- i asked.
Tabitha looks at Barbara..then smiled.
-I'm getting Married!!!!!- Barbara shouted dramatically. I was shocked..but really happy for her💗

but really happy for her💗