Chapter 2

Selina's POV:
I cried and cried. I need someone to talk to. Icalled Tabitha and Barbara.

*Phone Call*
-what is it,Darling?- Tabitha.
-I need the two of you. I don't feel good- i said.
-okayy,we're coming. Wait for us- Barbara said.
-Thank You- i thanked them in advance.

*Call Ended*

Half hour later..they arrived. As they get inside my room..i run and hugged them tight.

-What's wrong kitkat?- they comfort me.
-i brought milk for you. It will help you a lot.- Barbara said.
-Thank you guys!- i said.
-whats your problem anyway?- Tabitha asked.

-he's back!- me.
-Who's back?!- Tabitha.
-Gordon's back?!- Barbara.
-No guys. It's Bruce.- i said.
-whatt??!!!!- they definitely got shocked.

-what did he do to you?!-
-did he came back to say he loves you?-
-or he came back to say goodbye for one last time??!- They asked me.

-Shuutuup. Your asking too many questions. Let me talk! Okayy?- i said.
-okayy okayy- Barbara and Tabitha said.

I explained everything and told them what happened. After that long story, i was just wondering..why are these women crying?! They look crazy. HAHAHAHA.

-Why are you crying? Both of you are acting like it's your situation. Overreacting huh?😂- i laughed.
-I just felt something weird.-
-me too- they both answered.
-what do you mean?- i asked.
-you grew up so fast. The last time i saw you..you just dont know anything about handling feelings- Tabitha said.
-yeah..and now,look at you. You're inlove. Time speed up so fast- Barbara said dramatically.

-aww..i really missed you guys! Now..please tell me what to do- i asled for help.
-I know a way. And this is really working!- Barbara confidently said.
I shrugged.
-you should have a makeover girl!- Barbara added.
-Whatttt?!!! Makeups will just make me look older. It will add up to my problems,Barbs!- i said.
-No..no..she mean like..a makeover for yourself. Be even more beautiful,and be strong looking. Amd once Bruce saw you again..he will really regret leaving you alone for months!- Tabitha explained.

-Your right! Thank you..one more question..does makeup make me look old?😀-
-NOOO!- they quickly answered.

does makeup make me look old?😀- -NOOO!- they quickly answered

A Makeover like those above☝