As people continue to enjoy the night, David doesn't act weird or mad but in fact, is really nice. I'm happy things won't be awkward with me and him. As for Liam, well, his hand kept on finding its way onto my thigh when sitting down at our table ;)

He also was very civil with David, which I was surprised by.

David is talking with some business partners when a slow song begins to play. I turn to Liam and he sticks out his hand with a smile.

"May I have this dance M'Lady?" he asks

I let out a little laugh

"Wow so formal" I say and grab his hand. We make our way to the dance floor with all the other people who were dancing, and start to slow dance.

I must say, everything seemed to have been going right.

Until, a few moments later which would change everything for me.

Little did I know that what would happen next, would cause all my walls to come crumbling down in the future.

The song finally finishes and Liam and I head back to our table.

"I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be back" I tell him and make my way out into the hall

It's been a long night and I really needed to pee, so I make my way to the bathroom which was empty and do my business on the little toilettttt.

I finish and open my stall door to head to the bathroom sinks. As I'm washing my hands, I see a note on the sink which was addressed to me. That's weird....

It read:

"Alexandra, sleep with your eyes open tonight"

Wtf. Who the hell wrote this?! No one was in the bathroom when I came in and I didn't hear anyone else come in! What the hell was happening and what is this threat!?

I don't let panic come over me, it's probably just some employee or someone who doesn't like me. Then it hits me, Veronica. I acted really rudely towards her so I wouldn't be surprised if it's her trying to scare me.

I shove the note in my clutch and make my way out of the bathroom. Disregarding this silly little note.

I head back to my table and continue the night as if nothing had happened. Making small talk here and there, I realize the night was coming to an end.

As the guests slowly start to leave, David and I greet them all and thank them for coming once again. The night truly was a success and I was really happy. I hope we can keep this memorial gala and turn it into a yearly tradition.

Almost everyone has left, there are only a few people left so I decide to grab my things and head home.  Standing beside Molly, David and Liam by the exit door, I realize I had forgotten my things back at my table.

"Liam, Im going to go grab my things, I'll be right back" I tell him

"Do you want me to go instead?" he asks

"No don't worry, I'll be right back" I answer and quickly walk over to my table

I grab my purse and light jacket and just before I go back, I once again see another note lying on my plate that was addressed to me...

It read:

"I'm warning you..."

Okay what the hell are these stupid threats?! I crumple up the piece of paper and as I turn around, I see that BITCH Veronica about to leave.

Of course it was her, who else could it be? With steam boiling in me, I catch her right before she leaves and grab her arm turning her to face me.

"Don't you DARE threaten me again you little bitch! Ever!" I snare at her