𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 40

𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟾, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

TMZ BREAKING NEWS

jaden hossler's new single "so what" is finally out along with the music video!

after maeve and jaden's break up, jaden took to twitter that their break up inspired a song. meaning this new single is all about their break up.

the most importantly lyrics that stood out were:

"and i've been thinkin' bout you all night
i don't wanna fight"

"so what? i'm broken
knew this love was poison"

"exhausted, it's toxic
you took a line and crossed it
don't miss me, you're busy
it sucks that you're so pretty
walk out my door and you're drivin' away
ptsd leavin' me in my grave (i'm not okay)"

"she said it's all my fault"

seems as their split took a toll on jaden. luckily for us we were lucky enough to speak with jaden, and he gave us an inside scoop of the song.

when asked about how his spilt with former ex girlfriend, maeve inspired the song, he responded "this song covers the topic of being in love with someone who doesn't reciprocate your feelings to the same degree, making the relationship toxic and dangerous. some lyrics are words that my ex girlfriend herself told me the day we broke up."

jaden also told us "our break up, did take a toll on me. i loved her so much." when asked if she still loves her, he responds "of course. we dated for almost two years. i will always love her, she'll always have a special place in my heart."

we wonder if maeve has heard the new single, better yet we wonder if she'll end up having something to say! but for now stream so what!!