𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2

DURING THE WHOLE PLANE RIDE both maeve and chase got to know each other

DURING THE WHOLE PLANE RIDE both maeve and chase got to know each other. Turns out Maeve wasn't the only one who was told to get on a plane last minute as well to memorize four whole episodes. So since both had to read over their scripts they just ended up reading it together and helping each other with their lines the whole plane ride.

Once they landed to Charleston, Maeve ordered a uber for both of them since Chase only had $20 on him. Plus both of them were headed to the same place which was the production office. He promised her that he'd pay her back, but Maeve being the sweetheart she is, told him it was fine and for him not to worry about it.

Maeve and Chase were now sitting on the couch waiting to be called.

"Hey this is probably the weirdest question you're gonna be asked, but we just sat through a whole plane ride and I was wondering if you could walk on my back?" The brunette asked

"Uhh...sure" Maeve said with a confused look but still let out a small chuckle

The brunette got on the floor and Maeve began to balance herself on his back, trying not to fall.

"Gosh this feel so good" Chase said letting out a long breath

As Maeve was still balancing herself a blonde girl came out along with what seemed five other older men. She looked back at the blonde girl and immediately recognized her, it was her good friend Madelyn Cline.

"We should probably do the chemistry read" One of the older men stated

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

As Chase and Madelyn went into the room to do their chemistry read, Maeve took a seat on the couch going over her script. After 20 minutes had gone by she was so focused on having her line memorized that she didn't even notice when someone sat next to her until the person spoke to her.

"Hi"

Maeve tilted her head towards the voice and it was a blond male with mesmerizing blue eyes. Which caught her by complete surprise.

"H-hi" She stutters with a smile

The blond male let's out a small chuckle as he notices her nervousness "I'm Rudy" he smiles

"Maeve" She smiles and shakes his hand

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" The blond says with a smirk

Oddly enough Maeve slightly blushed, she didn't even know the guy. Yet here she was blushing over a small comment a stranger made. Maybe it was those ocean eyes, she always had a thing for colored eyes.

Before Maeve could respond Chase and Maddie came out of the room walking towards the two. The producers weren't behind them, probably collecting their thoughts before moving on to the next actors.

Madelyn locks eyes with Maeve and greets her with the biggest smile "You're a sight for sore eyes Maeve Avery"

"I could say the same for you Madelyn Cline" Maeve smiles and hugs her

"Gosh it's been forever" Madelyn responds

"You two know each other?" Chase asks Maeve specifically

"Yeah, we both worked on The Originals together" Maeve says

Madelyn chuckles at the memory "We both played a harvest girl"

"Guess I gotta check out The Originals" Rudy says making himself present

Chase and Madelyn glance over to him and then back at Maeve. "This is Rudy" Maeve says introducing him.

"Cool, I'm Madelyn, auditioning for Sarah Cameron. How about you?" Maddie asks

"JJ" Rudy responds

Chase looks over to Maeve with a small
smirk.  "You're characters love interest" he says teasing her. Which made Maeve playfully roll her eyes.

Truth be told, Chase and Maeve hit it off pretty quickly during the plane ride and uber drive here, even exchanged numbers. Both Chase and Maeve felt like they've know each other for years. When in truth they've only just met 10 hours ago.

Rudy glanced at the blonde, "So I'm guessing you're auditioning for Rosie Blake?" he asks

"You guessed right" She smiles

"Well it looks like we're gonna be a couple" Rudy says as he takes in every feature of the blonde girl standing next to him

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆