𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 32

MAEVE LANDED IN LA, around 8am

MAEVE LANDED IN LA, around 8am. jaden and damian had picked up her up from the airport. she was current unpacking a few of her things at home, while jaden was in damian's room composing a song, damian was current working on.

"so honey, do you have any plans this weekend?" genevieve walks into her youngest daughters room

maeve looks up to her mother "well jaden and the sway boys were planning a party tonight, and for tomorrow i thought i would just hang out with you guys, i know it's been a while since us five just hung out"

genevieve smiles "i'd like that, i haven't had my three babies together in a while"

the last time she was in los angeles was the day jaden took maeve and her siblings to the museum of ice cream. she spend the majority of her days off with the cast or watching criminal minds, good girls, or supernatural with rudy, instead of coming down to see her boyfriend or her family.

once maeve was done unpacking she picked out her dress for the night, and then headed downstairs to see her boyfriend.

as she walked in, jaden looked over to her and motioned her to come over.

taking a seat on his lap she calls out to her brother "you coming tonight?"

"if i can finish this song then maybe" he answers

rolling her eyes "common brother" she nudges

"i can't" damian responds

"why not?" narrowing her eyes

"i have a facetime call to take at that time" he responds

she chuckles "is it madis—

"shut up" he interrupts her

"why must my siblings date my co-stars" she pleads

"sofia and drew are dat—

"no!" sofia yells as she comes into the room

"not yet" maeve smirks

△▼△