Animals

*Gianna's pov

"That's what you're wearing?" Ali said when she opened the door. "Hi best friend ever it has been a while, oh I'm fine you know coping, raising a daughter, how are you?" I said sarcastically. "Right, hi bestest best friend!" She said hugging me. We laughed, anyone else would've been offended but we've been friends forever, literally. "Yes, this is what I'm wearing I was mini golfing with Gabby what was I supposed to wear?" I asked. "Come in you can change here" she said. "Change into what?" I asked. "What we're doing isn't jeans appropriate?" "So it's slutty dress appropriate. Now listen" she said and we met all the girls in the living room. "James and I decided that we are going to have a role play night" she said. We all looked at each other confused. "What?" Rachel asked. "So how boring has your marriage gotten?" Ali asked back. "It's not boring we have families" Steph said. "Well yea but that doesn't mean you can't have a sexy night with your husband. I decided and told James he was going to participate and get all the guys to as well, in a night of role play. We're all going to the same place only we're going to pretend we don't know each other and flirt and let loose. We could all use it and we could all get a great night out of it living out whatever fantasy we want. The guys are either making them up or are using some cue cards in made up for fun. They're super simple like stalker, boss employee, nurse, whatever. It'll be easy to pick up. Oh an they can't tell you what they picked so be on your toes!" She said. "Ali, you are so weird!" Wendy said. "Why are Jesse and I in this? We just started dating our life isn't that boring... No offense" she said. "Cause we all needed a night out and well it wouldn't hurt to get Jesse to loosen up more" she said. "Now Gi, change now!" She said. I rolled my eyes and headed to her room to find something slutty appropriate.

I settled for the sequin dress that was laid on the bed and changed. I found a pair of Ali's heels and slipped them on satisfied. I dug in my bag for my lipstick and stole Ali's mascara and eye liner and applied it. Good enough, I thought and headed back downstairs. "Looking good Gi" Rachel said. "Thanks lets go" I said. We piled into the limo Ali rented and headed to the club. We got out and sent the limo away and we headed inside. We went straight for the bar and ordered our first round. Laughing we nonchalantly searched for our husbands- dates- and laughed spotting them. Ali went all out trying to find the right out to match each fantasy. I laughed softly seeing Adam. His dorky glasses and messy hair was adorable with his ripped white t-shirt old faded jeans and a plaid button up. He looked so good. I looked closer and noticed a camera around his neck. I smiled and looked away sipping my drink and saw a flash. He took a picture. He looked away fast. Hmm stalker. The girls slowly slipped off with their guys leaving me alone at the bar. I rested my elbows on the bar and watched in the mirror in front of me as Adam slowly approached me. "H...Hi" he said. "Hi" I smiled. "I noticed you a while ago, you're so beautiful" he said taking another picture. "Sorry can't help it" he said. I held in the laughter. He is a horrible stalker. "Is that so? Well thank you" I said acting creeped out. "Would you like to dance?" He asked Ina sketchy whisper. "I don't dance" I said hiding a smirk. "Yes you do, I've seen you" he said. "Have you been stalking me?" I eyed him. He ducked his head and looked at his feet. "So do you wanna dance?" He asked his hand extended. I rolled my eyes and took his hand letting him lead me onto the dance floor.

He pulled me close. There was no space between us as we danced, turning us both on. "Thought you didn't dance" he smirked. "Hmmm I guess I do when I have a good partner" I said. "Screw this," he said and kissed me hard. "Ali can forget this stupid fantasy thing, I want my baby girl" he smirked his hands low on my hips holding me close. I kissed him hard and longing. "I love you baby" I said against his lips. "Can this stalker take you home?" He asked chuckling. "Hmmm I don't know doesn't seem safe" I said teasingly pushing him away. He eyed me and a wanting growl slipped from his lips. "Hmm take me home" I said grabbing the collar of his shirt. We passed Ali and I waved and noticed Matt and Rachel were leaving too. We ran out and he pushed me against the car kissing me hungrily. "That dress" he groaned his fingers grazing the edge. I bit his lip, "get me home, now" I said grabbing his belt loosening it. We jumped in the car and raced home. "I've missed you, I've missed..." "I have too" I said understanding. His hand rested on my thigh rubbing lightly. I ran to open the door as soon as he parked. His hands slipped under my dress as the door opened. He pushed me against the wall and shut and locked the door. I opened his belt and unbuttoned his jeans and pushed down the zipper. He moaned and lifted me up kissing and sucking my neck. "Couch" I whispered breathlessly. He laid me on the couch pushing my dress up and throwing it. I pulled off his shirts and tossed them pulling him down again. He kicked out of his sneakers and jeans and pulled off my bra. I rolled over him taking him down on the floor laughing as I straddled him kissing down his body.

I woke up sore and cold. I looked around, kitchen. How did that happen? Cool whip and chocolate sauce covered us and the floor. "No not yet" Adam moaned pulling me back down. "I'm cold" I said shivering. He looked around and grabbed the blanket off the window seat and wrapped it around us. "How'd we get in the kitchen?" He asked. "No idea" I said curling up with him. "I love you Gianna" he said kissing me. "I love you too Adam, very much" I said. "We should probably get cleaned up before we have to get Gabby" I said. He sighed, "okay I suppose we should" he said. I kissed him hard and long. I got up and pulled him up with me. I dragged him to the shower. "Mmmm I like this in charge Gi, it's very sexy" he smirked kissing me. "Hmm, then drop the blanket Levine and join me" I said smirking back and stepping into the warm shower. "I thought we were getting clean" he said. "We are, in a fun way" I smirked running my hands up and down his body. "I love you" he said. "I love you too baby" I said.

**

"Why can't I go to the studio?" Gabby asked. "Because I want the new album to be a surprise so mom can't hear" he said. "But why can't I go?" She reiterated. "Because I can't watch you there very well" he said. "Ugh fine!" She said and slumped in her chair. "Oh just let her go, she won't tell me and I won't ask" I said. He eyed me, "it's better then arguing with her" I said. He kissed me, "fine" he said. "Come on, we have a lot of work to do" he said. "Bye guys" I said kissing them both.