prologue

THE LOUD SCREAMS of a girl echoed throughout the old abounded warehouse

THE LOUD SCREAMS of a girl echoed throughout the old abounded warehouse. She wailed until her throat couldn't anymore, even though it was pointless.

no one could hear her cry's of despair, the strawberry blonde beauty sat banging desperately at the dirty white wooden door.

Her right leg was chained to the wall, it was no use trying to break free.

She finally gave up with her screaming and banging. She sat against the wall trying to calm down but her breathing was erratic and the tears wouldn't stop coming.

As she collected her thoughts she noticed the room had no windows which gave her even less of a chance to escape.

The old torn wall paper that was practically falling off is how you could tell no one had been here for years.

She heard loud footsteps quickly coming towards the door. She started to panic again, pulling against her chains to the point where her ankles began to bleed.

She was hysterical at this point, praying for whoever it was to be the police or someone good.

The footsteps stopped right outside the door, she watched as the light was blocked by there shadow.

The door opened with a loud creak as the very tall figure stepped in dressed in almost all black. She gasped noticing who it was, she felt betrayed as she started screaming again.

Crying for someone to help her but the man stepped forward grabbing on to her jaw with so much force she instantly shut up. He gave her a deadly glare and held up what was in his hand.

She again started to wriggle and cry, hopelessly trying to escape her fate as the knife the man carried dripped with blood already.

and as the night went on all that could be heard was the wails of the strawberry blonde beauty.