Jin lays his head on Jungkook's shoulder, watching Hoseok and Wendy interact lovingly with each other, sighing in a mix between sadness and happiness. "Jungkook I need to talk to you, can we go somewhere," Jin asks, putting away his phone. Jungkook straightens up, "yeah sure Jin, let me just grab my jacket."

Jungkook grabs his jacket, handing Jin his one too, before he quickly shoves his phone in his pocket, "hey lovebirds! Me and Jin are getting some coffee, so we'll talk to you guys later." Jungkook says heading out, Hoseok waves them goodbye and Wendy nods, going backing to conversate with Hoseok.

The cherry haired boy flicks his red hair out of his eyes as he looks at Jin, they quickly approach the table outside, sitting across each other. Jungkook taps his fingers on the cold wood as he waits for Jin to begin speaking. Jin looks around, trying to think of the right words to say without looking stupid.

"I...I know it's been like a day since I met him, but I really think me and Namjoon might work out if I go for it. Like really try and get him to like me," Jin says, looking at Jungkook with worry, his eyes examining the younger's face for any weirded out expressions. Jungkook twirls his red hair with his fingers, looking at Namjoon with a slight grin, "well, go for it then."

Jin opens his mouth to argue about how sometimes you can just know when someone is the right person, and that sometimes you have to fight for what you wanted. But his mouth completely clamps shut as Jungkook's words process through his mind. "What?" He mumbles, to which Jungkook laughs.

"I'm being serious. There's nothing wrong with knowing or having a special intuition about someone or something. And if you feel that it's right, then grab Namjoon by the shoulders and convince him that if he lets you grow with him, and love him that you'd be the best thing he's ever experienced."

Jin stares at Jungkook, a bit starstruck at younger's words, "you really took the words right out of my mouth," he mumbles quietly but loud enough for the cherry haired boy to hear.  Jungkook doesn't say anything and continues to twirl his deep red coloured hair, "why would you be scared to tell me?" He asks, his voice gentle and soothing to the older's ears.

Jin shrugs, "because I literally met him yesterday. But do you know that feeling you get, like you've known someone your whole life, and in the rare cases that you know someone your whole life, you feel so comfortable and starstruck around them. When I seen him yesterday, it was like time stopped, and I was the only thing he was looking at, or even interested in," he finishes with a sigh, looking up to the sky with a dazed look in his eye.

Jungkook smiles softly, knowing that exact feeling. But the circumstances he was in, he was beginning to grow to despise that feeling. Because he had grown so attached to it already, he knew that he couldn't let Taehyung go without a fight. And that's what made Jungkook so upset. That he just couldn't let go even if he wanted to. That he so badly wanted Taehyung to cradle him, and tell him that there was no one else in the world apart from him.

"Jungkook! Baby!" Taehyung shouts out with a soft smile on his face, Jungkook turns around that the sound of Taehyung's deep, and inviting voice, his lips parted as he stood at the end of the empty hallway of their school. The greying lockers, now looking more fresh and alive. The setting sun casting a beautiful golden glow everywhere around him.

Slow motion. Just slow. Jungkook didn't want to rush this beautiful moment. His boyfriend, standing at the end of the hallway, waiting with his warm and welcoming arms open, ready for Jungkook to just fall into.