healing the damaged

Moaning a bit, mins eyes darted under his eye lids, slowly opening them, he saw that he was in his room.
"Mmm....."
Turning, he saw yer was asleep to his back, head turned to him.
Widening his eyes, min sat up, to see he was in his bed.
He looked about confused.
Feeling the bed shake,yer opened his eyes to look up to min.
Slowly and cautiously he got up.
"Min?"
He brought up a hand to place it to his forehead.
"What....how.....uum...."
"What do you remember?"
"Uuum......getting dressed......going to school......you placing you're....."
Mins eyes widen, to hang his head, placing both arms behind himself.
Yer took a deep breathe in.
"Are you hungry?"
Min nodded.
"Uuum I'll....."
Yer brought up his hand to his shoulder to keep him there.
Mins eyes darted.
"Ill make it. You need to rest."
Yer got up, min looked up to see he was fully dressed, just didn't use his uniform jacket on, and a few buttons were undone.
Mins broken heart skipped a beat. He instantly hung his head again to take a deep breathe to flop to his back, when yer left.
What happened? The last thing i remember was the school bathroom.....
Feeling his stomach growl, min knew he had to get up  he needed to eat.
Up, he wobbled a bit, looking down he saw he was in his school uniform shirt, but only was wearing his boxers.
He was a not confused by that..
Parting, he went downstairs, to sit at the kitchen table, his back to the kitchen. Having yer here, was destroying what was left of his heart.
Min hung his head, to bring up his hands to cup them to the table.
Why are you here yer? I'm fine...... Just needed to get some sleep. You shouldn't be worrying over me....
Taking his hands back, yer had came to place a bowl in front.
Then he went to sit down to consume.
Min took his hand to the spoon to swirl the food around.
"Thank.....you....."
Yer looked up.
"You should eat min. Your body has gone through a lot."
Min furrowed his brows.
"Yer.......how did i....."
"Well, at first an arm around my shoulder, then you passed out, i carried you on my back all the way here. Had to go through your pockets for the key. I'm sorry for that. Had to take off your pants, there was uuum....."
Min gritted his teeth.
"So.......why were you trying to kill yourself min?"
Mins eyes bulged.
"Yer.......i was not.....just couldn't sleep.......the nightmares...."
Min signed.
Yer leaned up, to look over min, he nodded.
"Mmm....would you like me to feed you? You need to eat."
Min leaned forward to take a bite.
"Yer.......once I'm done.....you really don't need to be here......i know.....this weekend you....have plans....."
Yer shook his head to hang it.
"Nope.....I'm not going anywhere. We agreed, id watch you for 72 hours. Your stuck to me."
"Yer......i wasent trying too....."
"Min......just eat.....I'm not going anywhere."
Min took a deep breathe in to then consume. They ate in silence.
After, min tried to do the dishes yer beat him to it.
Then he wrapped his hand around his wrist to pull him along, min kept his head hung, this was hurting him. After, 72 hours, yer was going to leave, min started to go in depression.
To his room, yer brought him to the bathroom.
Letting go he went to the tub to run the water.
Min looked up confused.
"What are you...."
"Mmm brush you teeth, then come into the bath, you smell min."
Min took a deep breathe to go to the sink to brush his teeth.
He hadent bathed since yer, min didn't want his scent to wash away.
After, he turned to go to the filled tub.
Yer turned to go down to take off his boxers.
Min looked down, lips parted.
"What are you...."
Yer got up to take off min shirt.
"It is not has if i haven't...."
Yer hung his head to bring up a hand.
"Let me help you in the tub."
Min let yer help him, inside yer did his hair has min scrubbed about.
"Yer...... why are you doing this? I truly am fine."
Yer gritted his teeth, has he was kneeled to the side of the tub, getting his hair.
"Well I'm not! What the hell were you thinking min! You never take medication."
Min jumped a bit at his tone.
"I.....just couldn't sleep.....I'm sorry.....the nightmares.....just got to be too much then.......what i overheard......"
Yer cocked his head.
"Overheard?"
Min fumbled with his fingers.
"Nothing........didn't over hear anything......I'm sorry......"
Yer took a deep breathe in.
"You over heard what pichai said today didn't you...."
"Doesn't......matter.....I'm happy for you yer......to see you so happy, to have moved on.....you really don't need to be here......i can take care of myself....."
"Min........pichai lied. There is no date. He was trying to get you jealous, tried to help, if i had known you would have done this, i never would have allowed it. I.....haven't moved on Min.....just.....wanted you to think it, why, because, i didn't want you to be depressed."
Tears started to go down mins face into the bath water.
"Min, i may have liked type at one point, but it does not at all compare what i feel for you. I'm happy he turned me down, if he didn't, i would never had the time i shared with you. Even if it was short. I......love you min...."
Mins eyes widen, chin quivered.
After, wetting, mins hair, yer moved to take a hand to his chin, to lift it up.
Mins eyes darted.
Yer was crying.
"You....have no idea......the pain i felt when i saw you....it scared me.....thought you were trying too...."
Mins lips parted.
"Min.....I'm so sorry.....so very sorry......i left you alone and this happened.....it's all my fault...."
Min got up, to kneel in the tub, hands to either side of yers face.
Yer looked up.
"Yer.....none of this is your fault.....I'm too.....damaged......you need to move on.......you need to go home....."
Yer's eyes widen to wrap his arms around mins body tightly, head to his chest.
"No! Min you are not too damaged......you are good enough to feel love......i love you......i don't want to go home......you made a promise, 72 hours min.....I'm not going anywhere, if you try to make me leave, i will take you to the hospital! I love you too much to see anything more bad happened to you. You didn't deserve what happened to you when those boys cut into you.....you need to let go what happened between you and type......we can be together min, please.....this is breaking my heart.....i love you min, i really truly and deeply love you"
Mins Tears streamed down his face.
Taking his hands up to yers face once more, he lifted it up.
There eyes darted.
"I...... don't want....to pull you down......you and type...."
Yer took a deep breathe in.
"I don't care about type, i care about you, only you. I love you min, please believe me."
Mins lips parted.
"I.....don't want that yer.....you should care about him......"
Yer placed his forhead to mins chest to cry.
"Then....what do you want me to do.....i love you min.....i don't want anyone else......"
Min took a deep breathe in, to move down to place his forehead to yers. Tears hit the water.
"Mmmm......take care of me.....make....love to this.....damaged soul...."
Yer leaned his mouth up to kiss min deeply.