✦ 18 ~ Heartbeat ✦

Start from the beginning

And every time my heart beats

⠠⠺⠁⠇⠅ ⠺⠊⠞⠓ ⠍⠑ ⠎⠕ ⠠⠊ ⠺⠕⠝⠄⠞ ⠛⠑⠞ ⠇⠕⠎⠞ ⠁⠝⠽⠍⠕⠗⠑

Walk with me so I won't get lost anymore

⠠⠊ ⠋⠑⠑⠇ ⠕⠥⠗ ⠙⠑⠎⠞⠊⠝⠽⠂ ⠽⠕⠥⠂ ⠽⠕⠥

I feel our destiny, you, you

⠠⠊ ⠋⠑⠑⠇ ⠕⠥⠗ ⠙⠑⠎⠞⠊⠝⠽⠂ ⠍⠑⠂ ⠍⠑

I feel our destiny, me, me

⠠⠺⠓⠑⠝ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠓⠑⠁⠗ ⠍⠽ ⠓⠑⠁⠗⠞⠃⠑⠁⠞ ⠃⠁⠃⠽

When you hear my heartbeat baby

⠠⠽⠕⠥ ⠛⠁⠧⠑ ⠍⠑ ⠼⠁ ⠝⠑⠺ ⠇⠊⠋⠑ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠛⠁⠧⠑ ⠍⠑ ⠼⠁ ⠝⠑⠺ ⠃⠊⠗⠞⠓

You gave me a new life you gave me a new birth

⠠⠊ ⠋⠑⠑⠇ ⠽⠕⠥⠄⠗⠑ ⠓⠑⠁⠗⠞⠃⠑⠁⠞ ⠁⠺⠁⠽

I feel you're heartbeat away

⠠⠊ ⠃⠑⠑⠝ ⠇⠕⠎⠊⠝ ⠍⠽ ⠍⠊⠝⠙ ⠠⠊ ⠃⠑⠑⠝ ⠉⠗⠁⠧⠊⠝ ⠍⠽ ⠎⠓⠊⠝⠑

I been losin my mind I been cravin my shine

⠠⠊ ⠅⠝⠕⠺ ⠍⠑ ⠃⠑⠋⠕⠗⠑ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠺⠁⠎ ⠼⠁ ⠗⠑⠁⠙⠽⠤⠍⠁⠙⠑ ⠍⠑

I know me before you was a ready-made me

⠠⠃⠥⠞ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠙⠑⠎⠊⠛⠝⠁⠞⠑ ⠍⠑ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠼⠙⠊⠙ ⠗⠑⠎⠥⠍⠑ ⠍⠑

But you designate me and you did resume me

⠠⠃⠑⠑⠝ ⠉⠁⠇⠇⠊⠝⠛ ⠽⠕⠥⠗ ⠝⠁⠍⠑ ⠊⠝ ⠞⠓⠊⠎ ⠺⠓⠕⠇⠑ ⠥⠝⠊⠧⠑⠗⠎⠑

Been calling your name in this whole universe

(⠠⠝⠕⠺ ⠠⠊ ⠝⠑⠑⠙ ⠝⠕ ⠎⠏⠁⠉⠑)

(Now I need no space)

⠠⠊ ⠛⠕⠞ ⠽⠕⠥⠝⠊⠧⠑⠗⠎⠑

I got youniverse

════ ════

Hours became days and days became weeks; Haru was feeling less lonely, less scared, less anxious and less insecure.

She felt that sort of belonging-ness and excitement in every minute of her life.

Before she met 'Jay', she was trapped in the darkness of her own world, unable to see the lights of the world around her.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was feeling more happier, more free, less stressed, and more loved.

Ever since he first met Harum, he's been feeling a different kind of love.

The only type of love he'd usually ever experienced, was the brotherly love of his hyungs, the undying love of ARMY, the selfless love of his parents, and the protecting love of his older brother.

But, Haru brought a change in that list.

For the first time, in like forever, he felt a different sort of love. The kind of love only Haru could ever provide him with.

*ring ring*

"Yeoboseyo?"

"J-Jungkook~ssi?" the caller's voice sounded broken, as if she were crying.

Jungkook tensed up and answered, "Y-yeah? Yoon Soo~ssi? What's wrong?"

"Jungkook~ssi, unnie has been in her room since last night. She hasn't come out yet. I don't even know what happened, she's not letting me in. Can you please come here quick, if you're not busy? I'm worried, Jungkook~ssi," she said quickly, sniffling in between.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he got up from his bed, and grabbed his face mask. He then answered onto the phone, "Yeah Yoon Soo~ssi, I'm on my way." And he dashed out of the room.

He ended the call and ran down the stairs, putting on his mask. He bumped into Jimin on the way, who looked at him, incredulously.

"Sorry, hyung! Hey, one more thing. Can you please tell Hobi hyung that I won't be coming for practice today? I need to go, it's urgent, hyung please," he rambled and then ran out of the dorm room, before Jimin got a chance to reply.

Hobi came from behind Jimin and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Where the hell is he going, now?" he asked and Jimin shrugged.

"He told me to tell you that he has to go somewhere. He said it's urgent," Jimin said and Hobi sighed in defeat.

"That boy's missing all his practices lately. God knows what he's up to," Hobi mumbled as he walked away from Jimin.

Jimin, on the other hand, stared out the front door, and nodded to himself, slightly figuring out what's happening in the maknae's life.

┌─────── °° ───────┐

End Of Chapter 18 - Heartbeat

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘