·three·

I woke up to the sound of rain pouring and cars driving out the window 'ugh... my head hurts...' i cried myself to sleep last night.....oh well i got to go to school....i dont even know why we still have classes even if there's a storm...and the worst part is i have to wait for the bus in this kind of weather.

I walk out of my apartment and wait for a bus...until a car approached me....and i just ignore it....probably some people that want to show off...until i saw the person that was in the car...i windows rolled down and, i saw his face.i scoffed, him?

taehyung

"Heyyyy...." he said in a slightly teasing tone which always disgust me, "need a lift?" He asked, i look at him and he has this smirk spread across his face which just makes me want to throw up....'ugh'
"No thank you, i think I'd rather wait in the rain" i said with a fake smile then rolled my eyes. "Oh come on" he said poking my sides, until the bus arrived, i looked at him with a sarcastic smile the i said "oh look there's the bus, gotta go" and i waved him goodbye

I sit on the back seat near the window then put on my headphones and listen to some music.

When i arrived i went to my locker ignoring the glares everyone was giving me, i open it and a note fell....i open it and

"Meet me at the rooftop"
--pup

Now who's this? Probably someone who would prank me again? Lock me there...they always do that si i crumpled the paper then threw it in the trash and head to class....which as usual...was boring

Next was art class which is the only one im good at....kind of

We had to paint the saddest thing that happened to us....

Then i painted me in a bridge reaching down with tears in my eyes and looked like i was trying to reach for something....then i remembered it all over again and started crying, i excused myself from there trying to hide my tears but unfortunately moonbin saw me....
He followed me to the rooftop...i think

Moonbin POV

she's crying again....but....i have no idea how to comfort her...and....if i tease her its like im heartless and its gonna ruin her feelings ....all i could do is watch from afar and hope everything will be fine....

like i always do.....

Heyyyyy why di i think this story is a bore ;-;
Just kidding i dont, i do enjoy making these for you guys!(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡(but i hope you guys like them tooooo)
I'm also gonna be posting these on ig so go check it out on @yelloww.heartssss