400: Valiyum Valimayum

Episode 400: August 13, 2020

Author's Note 1:

Sooooo..... Is it weird that the chapter I considered to be the farthest from main show ended up being the closest? I gave one big massage in my tag to 391 and we got three kutti massages onscreen in 400! Oooh, and I stopped before the KM foot massage and PS picked up from there. Whaaaat?!

Also, thank you all for your patience and love! This tag is finally here. It starts the morning after the massage scene in the show (not after the one in my chapter 🤭). Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------

Kathir wakes up blearily and groans with his face stuffed in his pillow. Most of his pain is gone, but he still feels tired and his limbs weigh a tonne.

He sits up and stretches to reach his toes when he finds his feet looking...moisturised? He touches the top of his foot cautiously and realises that it is oil. He reaches behind his head and finds his shoulder blades oily as well.

He rubs his heart and tries to convince his Roja that his Mullai applying a fresh coat of oil in his sleep does not warrant somersaults.

A sudden thought strikes him and he lifts his vest to check the expanse of his back. Mostly relieved and slightly disappointed to find it dry, he flexes his arms and shoulders to check for mobility. He checks again and concedes that the parts that had been massaged and oiled felt much better than the others.

Mullai enters the room to find him twisting his back with half his vest rolled up. Grinning, she sneaks up behind him and traces a heart with the ends of her hair on his exposed back.

Kathir jumps up turning and drops the hem of his vest. He stares at Mullai in shock and relaxes the grip on his thudding heart. Giving him a cheeky grin and stepping closer, Mullai moves close to his ear. Tickling the other ear with the end of her braid, she whisper-shouts:

"Thotta Sinungi"

Unable to withstand the assault on both his ears, Kathir grabs the end of her braid and drapes it like a shawl around her neck. With a sly smile playing on his lips, he pushes her back with a finger on her braid and meets her eyes.

"Fraudu, muzhichirundha vida maatennu thoongurappa thailam thadavuniya?"

Mullai: (facepalming) Idhukkellam fraud nu solli en getha koraikkaadheeha. Adhaan nalla irukku nu othukkuteehala, apparom ennavam?

Kathir: (light smile firmly in place) Nalla thaan irukku, adhukkunu ippudi enna mill-a kavuthuna maari ya thadavuradhu?

Mullai: (sheepishly) Adhu, evlo thaduvunaalum unga odambu kudichukutte irundhuchu, adhaan kaalaila endhurichappo kaduppaagi mothama kotteeten.

Kathir: (mild panic in his eyes) Evlo thadavunaaluma? Ethana vaati thadavuna?

Mullai: (matter-of-factly) Moonu mani nerathukku oru dhadava.

Kathir looks at her bewildered and Mullai stares at him, challenging him to tell her that she shouldn't have bothered. Feeling the urge to do something, anything, he picks her braid up and places it back in place absentmindedly.