7️⃣

We got in the car, me, nick and Bryant in the back and Tony and ondreaz in the front, Tony was driving. I was sat in the middle and nick put his arm around me.
"So are you guys a thing then?" Ondreaz asked. I looked at nick and he shrugged.
"We're not putting a label on it yet" i said.
They all nodded.

We got to a beach and the sunset was so beautiful. We got out and nick took my hand and we all walked down to the beach. We took some pictures together and some separately. After we finished we sat in the beach for a while and just talked.

When we got back in the car I got my phone out and Bryant and sent me the photos so I decided to post some on Instagram.

Itspoppymoore

                          Swipe

Swipe

Swipe

Swipe

(Pretend it goes ondreaz, Tony, Nick, Poppy)Liked by dixiedamelio, Alexwarren and 829,192 others ItsPoppymoore 🌅💞

Liked by dixiedamelio, Alexwarren and 829,192 others
ItsPoppymoore 🌅💞

Tagged: nickaustinn, lopez_tony, Ondreazlopez

📸Bryant

View all 7829 comments

User89 so which one is she dating?
↪️user22 Tony
↪️user05 noo it's definitely nick
↪️user41 yeah that's nick
↪️user29 nick
↪️Ondreazlopez it's me guys
↪️user67 really!!?
↪️user78 is it really Ondreaz???
↪️user1 he's joking you know?
↪️Ondreazlopez calm down I'm joking😂
↪️user79 Aww I totally ship you both tho😔
↪️he's not joking everyone, it was him🤭

Lopez_tony Ondreaz stop lying we all know it's me🙄
↪️yes it totally was🤐

Nickaustinn 😉😌
↪️ shhhhhh🤫
↪️user05 I told y'all it was nick!

When we get back to the house I get out the car and Dixie and Addison drag me upstairs.
"Heyyy" I said laughing. They pull me into my room and we all sit on the bed as Addison shuts the door
"Soo what's going on with you and nick?" Dixie asks
"I don't knoww" I said laughing.
"What do you mean you don't know,
Your either together or not together!" Addison said . I frowned at her.
"What wrong with you?" I say to her.
"Sorry I'm just excited!!" She says laughing. She says slightly calmer.
"We're just taking it slow" I said looking at Dixie who was also quite excited.

My phone started ringing and Dixie and Addison left. I answered it and it was Ellie and Hannah. I caught them up on everything and they still didn't like nick but they wanted me to be happy.

After a while we ended the call and I put my phone down next me on the bed where I was lying and shut my eyes. I heard the door open but kept my eyes closed and then I felt someone's arms around me. I opened my eyes to see nick.
"Hey beautiful" he whispered to me.
"What time is it?" I asked lifting my head.
He checked his phone and led back on me.
"11pm" he said and I sighed.
"I'm hungry" I said. He was playing with my hair. He picked his phone up and I could see him open an app.
"What we having then? Taco Bell? McDonald's?" He asked and handed me his phone. I liked up at him.
"Is taco bell good?" I asked.
"Oh yeah I forgot they don't have it in England, uh yes it is" he said.
"Ooh can we get that?" I said and he nodded.
"Yay I'm so excited!" I said and he laughed. We ordered it and just cuddled on my bed.

I was falling asleep when we heard shouting in kouvr and Alex's room which was next door. I got up and so did nick and we walked out into the hallway. Addison was there with Mia.
"What's going on guys?" I whispered and they shrugged. Then Calvin and Michael ran out of kouvr and Alex's room with a bunch of hangers and ran down the hallway.
"What happened in there?!" Mia shouted at them but they didn't answer. I decided to just walk in Alex and kouvrs room, the others followed. We saw Alex holding his camera sitting on the sofa with the cat and kouvr was picking hangers up from the floor, she looked really stressed.
"What did you do?" I asked Alex annoyed at him.
"Nothing" he said innocently.
"We don't believe you" Addison said. We bent down to help kouvr pick all the hangers up.
"What you do?" Nick asked Alex quietly.
"They wanted a hangers so I said to take ours" Alex said shrugging.
"Rephrase that Alex, they wanted hangers and you let them take all our clothes off of them and take them" she said mad at him. I gave him a glare.
"If looks could kill if be dead" Alex said laughing.