3️⃣

<flashback>

He was so hot. Why was he looking at me? I just smiled at him and we made eye contact. He grinned at me and then I got interrupted.
"What you looking at?" Sam asked, my brother. I turned back to my family where we sat on our towels on the beach. This was our first day in Hawaii, we were staying at a villa close to the beach.
"What nothing" I said looking down.
"I'm going to go for a swim" I said and stood up. The beach wasn't busy, there was only a couple of groups of people. I started walking to the sea. I was wearing this bikini

(With sunglasses on)I was about to step foot in to the sea when someone touched my arm gently

I was about to step foot in to the sea when someone touched my arm gently.
"Hey I'm nick" he said holding his hand out, I shook it.
"Poppy" I said and he nodded.
"Cute name" he said.
"Are you coming in?" I said gesturing to the water.
"Uh yeah sure" he said. We walked out in the water until it got to our waists.
"So I like your accent" he said and I laughed.
"Can you tell where I'm from?" I asked.
"No not really" he laughed.
"England" I said and nodded.
"Oh cool" he said, he was a bit awkward but he was taking an interest in me.
"So where are you from?" I asked
"Los Angeles California" he said.
"Ive always wanted to go there!" I said
"Really?" He said
"Yeah" I said.
"I've never been to England before" He said.
"Oh" I said, it was a bit awkward.
"How old are you?" I asked
"Just turned 20, what about you?" He asked
"18 but I'm turning 19 in a week" I said.
We talked for a little longer. We were just splashing eachother and having fun.
"Poppyyyy" I heard my mum shout.
"Oh uh I have to go" I said walking away.
"Um poppy will i see you again?" Nick asked.
"Meet me here tomorrow morning, 9am" I said and he nodded. I leaned into kiss him on the cheek then walked back to the beach where my family was. My brother was grinning
"Awww poppy has a boyfriend" he said and I walked up to him and tripped him up as he was walking past me.
"Heyy" he said mad.
"Well it teaches you to not get involved in my business" I said.
"Mummmmmm" he shouted and i carried on packing my stuff up.
"Poppy what did you do now?" My mum said.
"Nothing he started it" I said innocently looking at her.
"Sam stop causing problems" my mum said. I turned around mouthed "hahaha" to him and stuck my tongue out and we walked back to the villa.
<end of flashback>