4️⃣

I turned around to see nick stood there, his face dropped. Then he shook his head and smiled and handed me an air bed.
"Uh thanks" I said and smiled back then he walked away. Did he recognise me? I cannot believe that was him. He was here, in the same house as me. Living in the same house as me. Seeing him again after 2 months I got butterflies. I really loved him but knew he didn't love me back.

I turned around and shut my door, a tear fell down my cheek and I wiped it away quickly and grabbed my phone. I sat on the floor in the middle of the room, because there wasn't a bed because I was ordering one soon. I opened my phone and FaceTimed Ellie and Hannah. They answered and tears just rolled Down my cheeks. I moved back to sit back against the wall.

Ellie: Pops what's happened?!

Hannah: are you okay?!

Me: *sniffs* he's here

Both: who??

Me: nick

Ellie: o my gosh poppy what's he said

Me: nothing. He's said nothing

Hannah: you deserve so much better poppy, we love you and wish we could be with you right now

Me: *sniffs* I want to come home

Ellie: your not coming home! I love you but your not throwing your career away for him!

Me: I have to live with him though

Hannah: tell Dixie and Addison and they'll do something about it

Ellie: pops you'll be okay, trust us

Hannah: your so strong pops. You can do it

Me: where did I get great friends like you two?

Ellie: you picked us up from the street
*we all laugh*

Me: I love you both and miss you so much already.

Hannah: we miss you too pops!

I heard a knock at my door.

Me: I've got to go I'll speak to you later! Love you

Both: bye love you!

I ended the call and shouted come in. I quickly wiped my tears from my cheeks and stood up with my phone. I forgot I was wearing mascara so that was probably all over my face. The door opened and kouvr and Mia walked in. I looked up at them and shyly smiled.
"Hey" I said standing still. They walked over to me and hugged me I put my arms around them.
"We're so sorry poppy" they said.
"I've missed you" I said and we all pulled away.
"We've missed you too" they said.
"How did you know I was here?" I asked frowning.
"Nick just came and told us" kouvr said
"How is he since-" I cut myself off and Mia  looked at me.
"Not good" Mia said and kouvr agreed.
"Is he still mad at me? Are you all still mad at me?" I asked.
"No one is, we shouldn't have been mad at you in the first place" kouvr said and Mia nodded.
"You should try and talk to him and clear the air" Mia said.
" I will later" I said and then they went so I started to unpack. I put all my clothes I had brought into my walk in wardrobe then put my makeup and skincare products in my bathroom. Then i had a shower and changed into this, it was 4pm so I just put my hair in to a messy bun.

I walked downstairs and saw Thomas and Mia were cuddling on the sofa and ryland was sat next to nick on the other sofa

I walked downstairs and saw Thomas and Mia were cuddling on the sofa and ryland was sat next to nick on the other sofa. I walked quickly through to the kitchen and saw Addison and Dixie with the lopez brothers.
"Hey Grace do you want us to give you the tour?" Dixie said smiling at me.
"Um actually there's something you guys should know" I said looking at the ground and walking up to the four of them.
"We'll go if you want" Tony said and I just looked up.
"Stay it's fine you'll find out sooner or later" I said and went to sit next to them at the counter.
"What is it?" Addison asked.
"You know how I met that boy on holiday?" I said looking at Addison and Dixie.
"Yeah the one your still in love with?" Addison joked and I looked up at her and gave her a -why did you just say that!?- stare, I looked at Tony and ondreaz who were just looking down holding their drinks.
"Well yes but let's not talk about that" I said
"It was-" I was cut of by a voice behind me.
"Me. It was me" I turned around to see nick standing there.
"Oh well this got interesting" Ondreaz said.
"No way" Addison said
"Oofff" Tony said
"Really?!" Dixie asked. They were all smiling and kind off excited. I looked at nick.
"Greattt you heard all of that" I said looking at nick awkwardly.
"Ok so I'm going to go and uh tidy my room, ondreaz you coming?" Tony said standing up.
"Dixie we need to Um go home don't we?" Addison asked. They all left the room and nick walked slowly towards me and sat in the seat next to me. We sat there in silence for a bit.
"You love me?" Nick asked breaking the silence. We were both just looking forward not making eye contact at all. I didn't answer him for a while.
"You hate me?" I said and slightly laughed but was still serious.
"What?" He asked.
"We haven't spoke for 2 months" I said.
He was quiet for a bit.
"I haven't been able to get you out of my head poppy" he said. I looked at him and he was looking forwards still.
"Why didn't you text me or message on Instagram then" I asked confused.
"I thought you would've moved on" he said. It was silent for a bit again.
"Well I haven't" I finally said.