and Rikkie R." I said. Then I heard a bunch of here's. I kept doing this over and over it's peoples names until the very end.

"Thank you all for coming here to help on short notice. We have everyone. We have our highjack team, Infiltrate team, control team and then the other teams to fight when Spyder is planning on capturing. Now let's go and beat the heck out of them. Also if anyone ask who the most praise should go to, that would be the one and only Benjamin Ripley.

He risked his life. When on our last mission was failing he came up with a plan. Now why are we taking for ever with talking. We can do that later especially since talking isn't my thing it is Bens. Let's go. Be ready." I finished

" Nice speech Erica." Mom,Mike, Zoe and a few others said.

We were ready. I was the leader for my team until we got to Ben. But if anything happened that would jeopardize anything for Ben I would take back on the lead.

My team was Me and Ben. Then his Aunt Sue, my cousin Ava, Jawa, Chip and one of Bens million cousin Nick.

"Ok team we have to move quick we are running out of time." I said

We hoped in the 'borrowed' car.

I was driving because the others were scared for driving over the speed limit but I do it all the time. I will only get a ticket if I get caught. Who cares.

Sue sat in the passenger seat. Ava and Nick were the same age and best friends. They sat in the very back. Jawa and Chip sat behind us.

We finally got there.

We went to the back door. Just to be greeted by lasers. I saw Ben in there pressing buttons. Then the lasers went bye bye.

We got in.

"Hey guys. Ok so I need to tell you instructions because I have to go back to Ashley. Erica I need you to fight the people that you see every now and then. Aunt Sue and Ava so then Erica can fight less people and so then if anything goes wrong we can have some Spyder agents corrupted, I need you two to sweet talk the men that you guys see. Nick I need you to come after me after I leave to the control room and then I need you to fight Ashley so then it is also a distraction and so then she can't warn anyone. I will be gone "using the bathroom". I would ask Erica to fight Ashley but she is already doing something and I don't want her to get hurt" Ben was saying but Nick interrupted.

"Hey you like Erica more then your own family that is blood related." He said with a fake sad face.

"Yes I do care for Erica more. Deal with it" Ben replied with a smirk. That just warmed my heart. He cares so much about me.

"Last but not least

Jawa and Chip there will be lasers around the brainwash machine. I need you Jawa and Chip to use your speed to get through them. They blink every second. Once you are through Chip use your strength to pull the giant box off the machine. When you do that Jawa pull ALL of the wires. Then once that happened come to the control room. There will be many agents ready in there to fight. After you guys finish fighting them and capturing Ashley you guys have succeeded your part. Also 'capture' me and put me in my own room so then I can 'escape' and put Ashley on one of the CIA transportation. Now go. Good luck" he said then we all started running to our places.

"Oh and Erica be careful. Don't do anything super duper dangerous." He said

I smiled and said"if you can stop me Sure thing" 

He then kissed me. "Will that show that I like you and will that stop you from doing super duper dangerous stuff" 

I wanted another kiss from him for some reason so I shook my head no.