LITTLE HELP

Vincent was strolling around the campus. This college is quite big with different buildings for science and arts.
Only best students get the chance to study here. He already acknowledge that as in his first class students were quite attentive and serious.

In this crowd of students he sees a familiar face .

" What was her name ? Daisy ?yes Daisy" he thinks.

The girl is sitting under a tree with a book in her hand. She is wearing a white skirt with yellow top. Her curly hair is flying in the wind.

" She really likes to read, cute"

His thoughts are interrupted by the vibration in his pocket. He takes out his phone, Martha  is calling.

" Hello"

" Honey , I just got a call from Misa's nanny. She is having a bad stomach ache. Please take her to a doctor." She says in one go.

" But , you know today is the first day_"

"Yeh I know, but do you expect me to cancel my shoot for such trivial matters.  I can't do that. I am getting late. Bye"

" Martha, hello..."

She has already cut the call.

" Mr. Lee" someone calls from behind.

He looks back.
"Yes?"

"Principal sent me to give you your schedule , here it is"

" Thank you"

" It's okay, you have a class in 15 minutes , the class room is mentioned in the schedule, please check it out"

"15 minutes??"
But the staff was already gone.

He then decides to call his only helper, his sister , VIOLA LEE.

" I am not going to help you" Viola says just after picking up the call.

"Sis, please, it's urgent"

"What happened now?"

"You just have to take Misa to a child specialist, she is having a stomach ache"

" Bro, it is a lot of work"

"Please sis, this is the last time"

"You say that every time,  what is the point of earning a lot of money when you don't have time for your own kid , ridiculous"

She cut the call. He can't blame her. She is only 23. And naturally don't like to endure the tantrums of a kid. But still every time he has to ask her help. And she will help reluctantly.

Vincent looks at his watch.

"Shit, only 5 minutes left, now where is the building 3 room 7?"

He looks around. Totally lost.

" Which building you need to go?" Someone asks.

"Daisy! Building 3 room 7"

" Oh please follow me"

Daisy guides him to the building and shows him the mentioned room.

"Thank you so much, you are a saviour, Daisy"

"It's fine, I will leave now"

"Ok, Thanks again"

"You look so lost at that time,  Mr. Lee.  May be it is too personal but ,but if you want to talk about anything ... No I didn't mean it ... I just.."

" It is okay Daisy. I will remember it"
Vincent gives her a soft smile and then hurriedly enters the class.

Daisy feels like her face is  getting hot.
She hurriedly leaves the building and goes straight to the library.

It was just a little help. Nothing else.