Christmas Day.

I slowly open my eyes and scream and speed out of my bed when I saw Dobby hovering over me. ''Dobby?'' I ask confused. ''Merry Christmas, Miss,'' Dobby smiles holding two presents. 

''Miss said that Dobby could visit sometimes and Dobby wanted to give Allison Weasley her present!'' I smile at Dobby but rub my head. ''Thank you Dobby, but next time just shake me awake instead of hovering,'' I tell him. 

The Elf nods his head before handing me one of the presents. I smile at him before walking over to my bedside table and taking the wrapped present that I had made specifically for him and handing it to him. 

''Here you go Dobby, I had them made for you,'' I tell him. Dobby's eyes well with tears as he rips into the present. ''Miss, Dobby loves them,'' Dobby smiles. I had Mom make him a bright red hat with pockets made for his ears for winter. 

''Dobby must go, miss, Dobby must give Harry Potter his present,'' Dobby smiles at me. I smile back at him and nod my head. ''Merry Christmas Dobby,'' I smile at him. 

He smiles at me before clicking his fingers disappearing from my sight.  Hermione who had woken up when I screamed looks at me and smiles. ''Merry Christmas Ally,'' Hermione tells me. I smile back at her. ''Merry Christmas, Hermione!'' 

Together she and I opened our presents. From Hermione, I had gotten a muggle book series called Lord of The Rings. From Ron, I had gotten some candy. 

I got the usual Weasley sweater from Mom. It was a light blue colour, along with some baked savory pies. Harry had gotten me a new quill set with a Muggle book. 

Once Hermione and I both finished opening our presents, Hermione and I got dressed out of the our pajamas and into some dry clothes. We didn't dress into anything to flashy considering that we were going to be going over to Alice's room sometime after lunch to get ready. 

Allison's Outfit

Allison's Outfit. Her hair is just hanging down. 

Once Hermione and I were dressed she and I got our shoes on and made our way down into the common room where we met up with Harry and Ron. Together the four of us wished each other a Merry Christmas before walking down to the Great Hall for breakfast. 

Normally there would only be one table that all the teachers and the students who stayed behind would sit at. But because of the Yule Ball most of the students from fourth year and up stayed. Which means that we all had to eat at our house tables. 

Before we started eating I excused myself before walking over to Cedric. Since Cho couldn't be here for the ball he had asked me if I wanted to go with him. His excuse being that he wanted to spend time with me. 

While I was over with Cedric he and I decided that we would meet in the entrance hall and enter the room together. In return, he had told me that the champions and their dates open the evening with a dance after dinner.