"Vultures"

Being a journalist is difficult.

Being a foreign correspondent in another country is even more difficult

Being a foreign correspondent running in heels throughout the city to try and cover a major villain attack is even more difficult.

Your heels clank onto the grey concrete as you held your camera out to try and capture the flying hero Hawks. His crimson wings expanded out as he glided in the sky.

"I don't think he's fighting but it would be a good photo just to have," you muttered to yourself. Your chest was beginning to get tight as you managed to get onto the scene. In front of you was a broken building. You hid behind a broken piece of concrete to witness the situation. Besides the crumbling building, Endeavor, the new Number 1 Hero had his fist up against another Nomu. The Nomu attacks have been increasing more than ever.

The creature's beak opened its mouth to reveal its jagged teeth as it snarled at the hero. The beaty eyes were seemed so focused on the hero. You quickly got your phone out and rapidly took notes on the situation.

Endeavor quickly launched a flame towards the Nomu as it tried to deflect but failed. The creature tried to punch the hero but was quickly deflected and kicked in the gut. The kick hurled the creature further away.

"Shit, they're starting to get closer," you muttered again. You quickly grabbed your camera back out to take as many photos of the situation before waiting for a moment you could escape safely.

"You know you might get hurt," a voice whispered behind you. You tensed up before hurling your fist towards the person who made the voice. The person caught your fist easily. You clenched your jaw and looked up to find Hawks, the new Number 2 Hero. His ash-blond hair was untamed and his crimson wings were folded onto his back. His hands were in his tanned hero jacket. You gave a ragged sigh of relief.

"You scared the shit out of me," you mumbled out holding onto your pounding chest. He let go on your wrist and stared at you, clearly annoyed. His golden eyes were set onto mine. As his wild eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"You journalist irritated me, you know that. You'll risk your life for a story," he muttered out. You scoffed at his response and glared at the hero.

"Look, you have a job and I have a job," you angrily replied. "It's not like I want to die in a danger zone, but I need to inform the public." You looked towards Endevador and the Nomu to see they are fighting further away from where you were.

"Shit..." you muttered getting up from your crouching position. Hawks merely looked at you in distaste.

"You know it's a good thing they moved. I'm sure he saw you." Hawks explained before getting up as well. "Well, Ms. Journalist, I need to fly you to a safer zone so you aren't a casualty." You back away from him and looked at your camera before staring where Endeavor and the Nomu were fighting.

"I'm good, thanks," you replied, beginning your search for the heroes again. Hawks managed to scoff this time.

"Are you serious? You are all the same I swear." He muttered. He quickly scooped you up in his arms and began to flutter his wings into the sky. In frustration, you began to hit him in the chest.

"Let me down, dammit! I'll be fine on my own!" you shouted. He ignored you as the two of you soared through the sky. You eventually stop trying to fight him when you notice a crowd of police, journalist civilians, and Endeavor on the ground.

"Already..." you mumbled out. Hawks began to descend and landed a little bit away from the media crowd. He chuckled and pointed towards the crowd.

"Look at the savages. Why don't you join your pack Ms.Journalist," he teased. You growled and stomped your way over there, getting your phone ready to try and get Endeavor to answer some questions. People began to push back and forth trying to interview Endeavor. You managed to force your way towards the front where you found the hero.