Feelings.

"Damn it! We thought you were the police you hoe!" Ten shouts.

"Sorry," I managed to wheeze out.

I gulped down air and started breathing normally. I got up from the floor and set my things down where I was just sitting an hour ago. I sat next to my backpack and took out my notebook. Flipping through all my previous tags I found some that I didn't actually use so I flip back and forth, putting ideas down on a fresh page. I had to one of the members for their style and other ideas but I didn't want to bother them so I look around at the posters and take notes on the styles that we're used. But my eyes landed on Jeno who was showing off his famous eye smile. It was so adorable when he smiled.

'Aish! What am I thinking!' I mentally slap myself as I continue my sketching.

I distract myself with some lo-fi beats that I had saved on iTunes. I was bobbing my head to the beat and and final touches to the linework of the new tag. Just on cue I jumped up in excitement and I hit someone, preferably Jeno.

"What the hell!"

"I'm so sorry. I was just excited,"

"What?"

"I was excited...?"

"Yeah about what?" He says still holding his chin.

"I um...designed. New tag for all of us,"

"Really!? Lemme see,"

I sat down and he sits in front of me eager to see what I had drawn up. I sighed in happiness and handed him the notebook.

"Woah! That's amazing,"

"I didn't want to bother you guys so I just looked around at the posters,"

"It looks great Chija!"

"Thank you," I smile lightly and was handed the book back.

I close it up and stuff it away in the corner of the table. I never looked at him because of what happened when I looked at the posters. Afraid that I'll catch feeling for this dude. Now with his blonde hair and his darker undercut he looks hot as hell. Some music starts playing, probably from Lucas's speaker.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing..I..um need to change,"

"I see...I can pull the curtain if you'd like,"

"Curtain?"

"Yeah I'll just pull it and you can get dressed,"

He gets up and I grab his hand to make him stay.

"We have to talk first. In private,"

"Sure,"

I let go of his hand and he walks behind me. I hear the swoosh of the "curtain" and he sits back where he was before. I was not ready to lay down what I felt because of him right now but if I don't now it's be too late.

"You wanted to talk so please speak,"

"Jeno you need to stop," I glare up at him.

"Stop? What did I do? Did I offend you?"

"You're making me feel something that I don't want to happen. Ever,"

"Do you like me?" He pulls his smug ass grin out and slaps it on his face.

"I dunno. But you just make me feel some type of way,"

"Are you sure you don't like me?"

"I'm not sure at all. But I know that you need to chill and stop making me feel this way,"

"What way? Horny? Loving? What is it?"

"Fuck Jeno I don't know!"

"Then I can't help you with your need,"

"Fine,"

I turn to face my bag and pull out my PJ's. I was still searching for my shorts as I feel hot breath down my neck.

"Don't be loud, okay?" Jeno whispers to me.

"Okay,"

He pulls down the neck of my shirt and began to suck light everywhere. I was In heaven for a few seconds as he began to go lower to my collarbone. I try to continue to find my shorts through my little happiness behind me. I find them and turn around to face Jeno.

"Want more?" He smiles against my skin.

"I wish,"

"Your wish is my demand,"