Hairless.

We both jumped out of the window and he starts the engine. Doesn't even bother with the seatbelt and speeds to the school parking lot right by the window which was still open. We were fast to close the window and the door and rush to our classes with a quick goodbye.

I get into my seat just before the bell rung and slumped into my arms. The teacher finally arrives after forever and begins projecting an educational movie for us to watch until the rest of the day. I rest my eyelids and try to fall asleep. I did it at one point because I was woken up by my classmate.

"Thank you," I say.

The girl turns away and I was met with a bubbly and glowing Jeno who leads me on my way home. I have to get my hair cut next so I need to tell my mom "I'm going out to the park" and wait for Jaemin at a local corner store. He already made up the plan with the guys so it's just Jeno, Jaemin, and I until I go back home.

"What the hell? He's not even here,"

I was waiting at the store but he wasn't there so I went inside of the store and grabbed some gummies. I purchased them and waited back outside again and chewed on my fresh gummies.

"Ah there you are," He brushes his hair back and sips his black ass coffee.

"Yeah after waiting for 5 million years,"

"I'm sorry I needed coffee,"

"Come on let's go get my hair cut!"

"Yeah yeah get in the car,"

He gets in and starts the engine but stops and scrunches his eyebrows. I look at him and raise my eyebrows in confusion. We head off to the unknown and his little moment.

At the hair salon, Jeno apparently already paid and asked for the hairstyle already. I sit down where the lady guided me to. And I was told to close my eyes. I willingly did so and waiting for the new style. I feel scissors cut off my long hair and the clippers shaving parts of the back of my head. The didn't shave me bad though but I could tell it was going to be really short.

Once the whole process was finally finished, they took off the cape and brush me off and stood me up. I felt weird standing up with no har weight holding me down.

"Open your eyes," Jaemin stated behind me.