Chapter 10 🖤

SAMS POV:
I woke up and Colby wasn't in bed with me. I went down stairs and a couple of the guys were there. "So your Sam." I nodded. "My names Corey," he says and smiles. "Don't talk to him Corey. He isn't one of us." I frown and try not to let tears fill my eyes. "His name is mike," Corey said I nod sadly. "One tip. Don't let them get to you in less you want to have to deal with this for the rest of your life." I nod.

Mike just rolled his eyes. "Wanna play Xbox with me," Corey asked. "Yes please." Mike just laughed. "What's so funny," I said putting my hands on my hips. "Before you answer that question.. remember Im the boss of you," Colby said coming down. Mike frowned and nodded. I could tell everyone was scared of him except Corey. I could tell Corey was used to it. "Were they being mean to you," Colby asked in a baby voice hugging me tight. "N-No they were nice." Colby looked me in the eyes to make sure and nodded.

"I love you," he says kissing my forehead. "I love you too." Mike rolled his eyes and Colby glared at him. "Hey mike how bout you get to work in the chambers," he says and mike nods. "What's the chambers," I asked. "Somewhere that's off limits for you." I nodded and Colby smiled. "I gotta go to work, but I will see you later." I nodded and kissed him. "Corey can you keep an eye on him," Colby said. "Of course," Corey said handing me a Xbox controller. "Be good." I smile and nod.

When he left Corey started to ask me questions. "It's my turn to ask you questions. What is colbys "work."Corey frowned. "I can't tell you that. Colby would get mad at me. Just a warning DONT go to the chambers," Corey said and I nodded. Why is everything so secretive? "What if I did go to the chambers," I asked him. "You don't wanna know. Colby is a psychopath. Even though he is my bestfriend, he is still scary sometimes." I nod.

When Colby got done with work. We laid in his room cuddling. "What's the chambers," I ask him again. I really want answers and he's not telling me any. "I told you that you don't need to know," Colby said sternly. "But," he then cut me off. "Sam stop it you don't need to know," Colby yelled. "Yes I do. Why are you keeping secrets from me," I yelled back.

I then start to walk out the door. "Sam come back here now," Colby said warningly. I huffed and shook my head. He then grabbed me. Colby took out handcuffs and cuffed me to the bed. "You can't just leave me here," I yelled with tears running down my eyes. "Oh yes I can. I will remove the handcuffs when you say that your sorry." He then left the room. I can't believe he did this..