Chapter 2

It's the next day and Colby is acting really weird. He won't talk to me and he is following.. amber around. He likes amber! Colby kissed me though.. doesn't he like me? "Sam what's wrong," Tara asked me. "Can you keep a secret." She nods. I tell her everything and I mean EVERYTHING. "He's looking at amber.. with sore eyes," I say about to cry. "Colbys a jerk. I bet that amber girl is a," amber then comes over to us. "Hey.. I'm new and I was wondering if you can show me around," she asked me. "How bout you ask Colby," I say rolling my eyes.

"Who?" I frown. She's so nice... why can't I hate her. "Sorry. I meant I can show you around," I throw her a fake smile and she smiles back. "I'll see you later Tara," I say frowning. Tara frowns back and flips amber off when she isn't looking. I try not to laugh. "What's so funny," amber asked giggling. "Oh.. nothing. This is Mr.brocks room," Colby then cuts me off.. why is he walking up to us. "My dad is mr.Brock. I'm Colby brock." She shakes his hand and I try not to get tears in my eyes.

"You know.. I could show you around. If it's okay with Sam," Colby asked smiling. They both look at me and I just freeze. "Y-Yeah it's f-fine." He smiles and pats my shoulder. I walk away sniffling. Colby kissed me and now he wants that amber girl. She literally just got here. Tara then comes up hugging me. "Oh sam. I'm going to kick his ass," Tara says and I laugh through tears. "Why can't I be pretty like her," I cry and Tara then gets mad.

"Sam your so pretty. Why can't I be pretty like YOU. Amber is nothing compared to you. If Colby can't see that, then he needs extra tutoring classes." I nod whiling crying in her arms. (Amber is really pretty.. just words for the story..)Now let's go to class and have a good day," Tara says and I nod. "Thanks pop tart," I laugh and she groans. "I told you to stop calling me that," she laughs. I smile.. today I'm gonna have a good day and Colby can't change that.

Hoped you like the chapter!