Chapter 5

Author POV

It is the next day and Ash and his friends are in their sits with Kukui's wife,Burnet as Rotom got excited about battle.The elite four of the Alola came too sitting with other elite four from different region watching the battle of champion.

Ash:I wonder what pokemon Professor Kukui?

Mallow:I don't know but we will cheer him up right tsareena?

'tsa-ree-na'(yep)

Lilie:Yeah I'm sure he's gonna win right snowy?

'Pix'

Burnet:But the problem is who is his opponent?

After the battle of different champion.The one who went to semifinals is Diantha,M/N,and Steven since he has no opponent.

Host:And now the last batch to complete.The champion of Alola who is also the professor of Alola,Kukui?!

Ash,the gang,Burnet and the audience cheered a little loud as Kukui step out of the platform.

Host:And now the all you've been waiting for.A young trainer who is the champion of Johto,and also the legendary trainer people known please welcome,Y/N L/N

You step to the platform waving as Ash and his gang confuse.

Kiawe:Wait did he say legendary trainer?

Kiawe,Sophocles,Lana,Mallow,Lilie,and Burnet look at Ash.

Ash:She didn't told me back then.All I remember is that she can understand what pokemon says calling Dialga and Palkia a siste-Oh now I remember.

They all sweat drop as the audience was cheering very loudly.

Olivia:Ooh so she has many fans huh?

Phoebe:Yep since many people now her as a legendary trainer.Only if she is a pokemon master,she will even more popular.

They look at you wearing this.

You take off the hood as Kukui let out the first pokemon

Kukui:Empolion come on out.

He throw in the air as an empire penguin came out.