Chapter 3

Author POV

It is the day of Wallace Cup and you are at the dressing room wearing this.

And your hairstyle is like this

Then the producer came.

Producer:Y/N it is time.

You:Right 

You said as you got up.

You:Are you ready guys?

They nod as you tell your pokemon about a plan and went to the stage.

Host:Please welcome the all you've been waiting for the champion of Johto,Y/N!!

The crowd got wild as Hatterene release a will-o-wisp and Tsareena lets out an aromatic mist as you four went to the stage while it is thick.Then you started command.

You:Delphox use mystical fire surround it.Hatterene,use attract,and tsareena use energy ball.

After the performance,all the crowd and even the judges gasp in awe to your performance.As you went back to the backstage to the dressing room.

You:Goodjob everyone.You deserve this.

You said as you handle Tsareena,Delphox,and Hatterene a pokepuff.After that you return your pokemon and went to the judges seat right next to Wallace.

Wallace:Hey Y/N your performance is amazing.

You:Thanks I practice about it yesterday.But hey it was worth it.

You look at some other's performance and you started commented each of it.After the Wallace cup,you went back to the dressing room and change back to your original clothes.You walk back and saw Ash,his friends,Kukui,and your mom.M/N was the first one to saw you and hug you which you hug back.

M/N:I'm so proud of you.

You:Oh it was nothing.

Then the others walk up to you.

Mallow:Wow that was amazing,Y/N.

Lilie:Yeah I love the start one though.

You:Thanks.

Then a footsteps was heard as you look to see Wallace.

You:Hey

You said as you wave.

Wallace:Hey Y/N I forgot to tell you.Someone gave you this you know.

You:Yeah yeah also I'm gonna take a break by going to Hoenn next since I have to you know..Got a call from professor Birch.

Wallace:Oh and someone is excited to see you again.

He smirk as he walk out leaving you smirk back which your mom notice.

M/N:honey why are you two smirking each other?

You:Oh yeah right mom,I already know what he meant he doesn't know if I know about it or not.Also the one I said is true.I got a call from Professor Birch since he wants to know about mega synchronize,you know.

All except Ash:Mega synchronize?

You:Yep Ash had that too.But with Greninja right?

Ash:Yep

You:Its a strong bond between pokemon and trainer.Everytime me and Delphox did that I was like fused with her.

You mumble to yourself.

Kiawe:Hey how about can you show?

You nod as you all went somewhere and release your Delphox.

'Del'(yes)

You:Can we show them a mega synchronize move.

'Del'

She said happily as you close your eyes and open your eyes.

You:Delphox,Stronger,stronger,STRONGER!

A whirl of fire came out both of you.It died as their jaws dropped.

You:See that's the mega synchronize move

You:See that's the mega synchronize move.Professor Sychamore already know this.

You said as you and Delphox turn back to normal.

You:While Ash's one is a pokemon fused to a trainer while me is fused to a pokemon.

You said hapilly.

Timeskip

You are at the airport to see the gang as Ash hug you.

Ash:I'm gonna miss you.

You:Yep I'm sure you have fun in Alola somehow.

Ash:Yep,anyways bye.

You nod as you watch them get inside the plane.

You:We will meet again,Ash.C'mon now Meloetta,Z,and Greninja.

They nod as you and your pokemon walk out and went inside the car.You are at the house,inside your room and grab the letter Wallace gave it to you.

Dear Y/N

            Hey how are you?There is a league banquet that will held in Sinnoh.I was hoping we will meet again and maybe hang out?Y-yeah hang out.Anyways see you.

From:Steven

You nod as you were excited to meet your mom,and diantha a friend of yours.You sigh as you pet Meloetta and zygard who is in cell form until went into deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys so this is the end of Meeting an Old Friend book.Sorry if its upto third chapter since it was like meeting one.But don't worry I will make another book or continuing the book called 'When Different Worlds Collide'Anyways bye.