meeting nash part one

today was the day.

the day you were finally going to meet nash. you had been watching his videos forever now and you got him to notice you online. you both have been talking a lot and were basically best friends now. today was the day you had planned to have him over.

you needed to get ready. you looked over at the clock. you had 30 minutes until he was supposed to come. you walked to the bathroom and picked up your razor to shave. it's been 3 months sense you last shaved. you hate to shave and you don't feel the need to do it. but this was nash grier. not some random boy. through the sounds of the bathtub running you started to hear a ringing. no. no he was not already here. you ran downstairs and looked through the peep hole. it was nash. "maybe he won't care" you thought as you looked down at your legs.

you opened the door. "hey" nash said in a raspy voice. before you could respond you were pinned up against the wall. "nash what are you doing?" you spoke in confusion. "what i've been wanting to do sense i first saw you" he muttered out as he quickly started to swallow your face. you kissed back as he started to move his hands up and down your thighs. you let out a moan when he suddenly stopped. "huh-" you muttered out as he quickly cut you off. "what's this?" he said pointing out your body hair. "daddy doesn't like all that hair..come with me" he whispered as he let you to the bathroom.

as you both walked into the bathroom nash turned around and locked the door. he then forced your shorts down and your underwear. examining your body he said "at least you shave there you filthy woman." he picked up your razor and he started to run it across your leg. "ouch!" you moan out as he brutally cuts up your leg. he obviously hasn't done this before. "gotta get you bare before we can do this..or then you wouldn't be entertaining. then what would i do with you?" he growled as he grabbed your other leg and started to shave the hair off of it. after he finished your legs were a bloody mess. you had to at least have 20 cuts. "perfect baby that's just right for daddy" he moaned as he rubbed his bulge.

he pushed you against the door and moaned into your ear and said

"before we do this you have to tell me..do you happen to have an hiv?"

"hah just kidding that's a gay thing"