Shaking my head, I also got up from his bed, "No Adam Banks, you listen to me right now!" I stabbed pointing a finger at his back, my voice shaky and hot from frustration. "I don't love them like I love you! I realized something when I was with them, yes, I was happy with them, but I never felt protected like the way I feel when I'm with you!" I stomped my foot on the wood floor. "I love you, Adam! Even though you are rich and way out of my league-"

Adam cut me off, "Don't talk about my money, Vicki." He glanced over his shoulder to look at me.

"I don't care!" Throwing my hands in the air, I let out a loud huff. "When I was at school, half of the time I would be thinking about you, Adam. You and only you. I said to myself that I've never hated a person so much in my life to love them this much and now I know why." I could feel the tears running down my face and my heart snapping into two pieces.

Sniffing my nose, Adam then turned around to see my crying. He walked over, shushing me, then cupping my face in his hands, slightly squishing and lifting my cheeks. "It's ok Vicki, I'm sorry for getting jealous, princess." He wiped the tears away from my eyes with his thumbs before rubbing my wet crimson cheeks.

He leaned in a planted a long sympathetic apology kiss on the skin in between my eyebrows before breaking away and pecking the tip of my nose, making me smile slightly.

"You're my princess and you'll always be my princess." He cooed, making me lean up forward and plant a kiss on the tip of his nose, returning the gesture.

There was an airy silence between the two of us, "Now, eat, eat, eat," I shooed Adam towards his food awaiting him on the tray that sat on his desk. "Before it gets cold."

Breakfast today was waffles, the big fluffy ones, and crispy bacon with orange juice. Even though I couldn't eat, I really wanted to but I knew that I would throw it all up.

Smiling, I hopped up on to the desk next to the tray of food. I was facing Adam with my bare legs crossed while part of my thighs was covered by his old Ducks hockey jersey.

He took a sip of his orange juice in the glass cup. Taking a piece of bacon from the plate, I ripped it in half, eating one half before feeding the other half to Adam. The light snap of the bacon being broke by his teeth made him take the rest.

"Crispy," He nodded his head slightly before setting his hand on my upper thigh, rubbing circles with his thumb on my skin. "You look really hot in my jersey, princess." He slightly leaned forward towards me while eating the crispy bacon.

Smirking, "And you look really hot too, Cakesie," I fixed his messy bangs, separating strands of his hair and putting them in place. "How's your wrist?" Gently I picked up his wrapped hand and touched his wrist.

"The pains gone."

"It's gone?" Gently I turned his hand over.

"Yeah, it's completely gone." He smiled widely, moving his wrist in every which way.

"Well, what are ya waiting for?!" I threw my hands in the air happily. "Shovel down your breakfast and get ready! We might be able to make it to the game in time!" After I said that, Adam started shoveling his breakfast down while I stripped off his old Ducks jersey to put on my all-white outfit.

Adam left the tray on his desk and he also started getting undressed and into his yellow Polo with khakis and his Team USA track jacket while I helped him gather up all his hockey stuff. Throwing essentials in a duffle bag before the two of us dashed out the door, running to the street to catch a taxi.

"Taxi! Taxi!" I half jumped in the road flailing my arms to flag down the yellow car which stopped next to me. The guy driving rolled down his window to the two of us.