Chapter 5

Nobody's POV

The two of them stood staring at each other in awkward silence...

"Um.." Cathy stutters to brake the silence.

"Oh hi, sorry it's just you look so familia" he said with a puzzled face

Cathy raises her eyebrows an laughed

"I know where you know me from" she said

"Do you?? are you like some crazy mind reader future teller type person??" He laughed

"No just a figure skater." Cathy smirked, swivelling on the ball of her foot to leave.

"Wait can I borrow you phone quick? " He said

"Um okay" Cathy said sliding her phone from her pocket. An waiting

He gave Cathy her phone back and she slipped it back in her pocket.

"Message me later."

"Okay" Cathy laughed

"oh and I'm Alex" Alex replayed quickly

"Cathy. nice to meet you Alex." Cathy smiled

"Nice to meet you to Cathy, the figure skater."
Alex smirked still stunned that Cathy was a figure skater.

Cathy smiled an headed out the rink with her friends with huge smile plastered across her face.

Alex's thoughts

'Ugh she is one heck of a girl. she's got the looks, the personality, the smile, everything but there is something about her that I can't quite put my finger on. but oh why did she have to be a figure skater I mean it's not that I'm against the sport but the team will make fun of me, oh why why why can't this just be simple, an I don't even know if she feels the same about me. oh what's happening to me I spoke to her for like 2 minutes."

Cathy's thoughts

'Aha he is just wow and I can't believe he actually stopped an spoke to me like he was super friendly for a hockey player although I have never spoken to one Before, but still. but oh what would Hope think of Me if told her about what hade happened and what I thought she would just turn her back on me. Me an Hope had been against the hockey ever since they put the glass up about 4 years ago it ruined the social atmosphere of our rink for good! not to mention that they completely trash the ice. but maybe she wouldn't with a little persuading she would be okay with it? Oh what am I thinking,me and Alex are not even a thing as such. we had a 3 minute convocation an I'm thinking of how to tell hope that I'm dating a hockey player when I'm not even close to dating one, he probably talks to girls all the time anyway. ugh it is just so confusing being a teenager.

~note~
(Hope is Cathy's best friend from skating if you were confused)