009

ꨄ

That night Selma went over to have a talk with Camila's grandmother. It was not a great conversation because Camila's grandma collapsed on the floor.

" Abuela!" Camila exclaimed as she entered and saw her loved one on the floor.

By the time she had made it in , Selma had left .When she arrived home that's when she began to panic.

Zabdiel of course accompanied Camila , her grandma , and neighbor to the hospital. Camila was in tears , her grandma couldn't leave her. Her grandma was her everything , her mother and father.

" ni tengo una mamá." She sighed , Zabdiel looked at her with sad eyes.

" Ay Camila." Her neighbored sighed.

The truth is , not having a mother has affected her a lot. Ever since she was little she would always think about her mother. She always wondered how she looked and how she was like. Camila indeed had a lot of love but , she was missing the love of a mother. It was something she longed and craved so deeply.

" Maybe you should rest nena." Zabdiel said softly.

"No , I'm not leaving until she's okay. I'm not leaving until she wakes up." She replied to him and he nodded understanding.

Her neighbor didn't even bother to fight her on it. There's no way Camila would move from where she was seated.

While Camila was going through something , everyone else was having a normal day. Although , Selma kept replaying what had happened last night in her mind. She hoped the grandma would be okay.

____

I truly hope Camila's grandma will be okay and pull through. Camila needs her more than ever.  But why did Selma need to talk to her ?

Can you guess the lead for my next story ? Which one of the boys will it be ?

Give me ideas for female leads.

xoxo CNCOx5