"What the fuck is this place? You really shop here?" Louis turned to Liam and Zayn, who seemed quite content with the items displayed.

"Yeah. This could be classed as a luxury for normal people Louis. We can't all afford designer clothes" Zayn replied with almost a snappy tone, because although he didn't want to speak against the boy, he wouldn't let him bad mouth the group of people he came from either.

"Seriously? This is luxury to you?" Louis scoffed, pulling at a north face black hoodie.

"A lot of the stuff in here is upwards of fifty quid, thats a lot for people of lower or middle class. The prices add up, you could walk out of here with three items and have spent £150" Zayn explained as he looked at the shoes.

"I buy shirts for that amount of money" Louis mumbled, looking at the price tags on some of the t shirts. "I'd honestly buy you whatever you want in here, it wouldn't make a dent in my bank account"

"No. This is one of the places I actually can afford, I won't let you take that away from me and make me feel even more poor than I already do" Zayn denied, showing Liam a pair of Nike vapormaxes he had been wanting to buy for a while.

"Whatever you say" Louis shrugged, Looking at the Adidas hoodies with slight interest.

"You should get something, might bring you down to Earth a bit" Liam joked, looking over his shoulder at Louis and noticing his conflicted expression.

Louis looked away quickly and wrinkled his nose. "God no, it'd be an embarrassment"

"You're only telling yourself that so you don't have to admit that the clothing isn't even that bad. It's not going to damage your image if you wore a cheap hoodie" Liam argued, and took the deep green Adidas hoodie off its rack. "At least try it on"

"It would damage my image though. If my father knew about me even being in this shop he'd have a fit"

"What do you wear when you're lounging around?" Louis looked confused. "Like, on lazy days or whatever" Liam asked.

"Uh, silk?" Louis replied, unsure. He rarely had Lazy days, he either worked or had to look presentable around his family.

"Fucking hell Tommo. You don't wear silk for comfort, you wear sweats and a hoodie. Silk is a bit extreme innit?" Liam sighed, because no sixteen year old boy should be wearing such an old fashioned, expensive material for comfort.

"Silk is comfy. And it has benefits for your skin" Louis stated, raising one shoulder.

"That's not normal though Louis. Just buy a damn hoodie for lounging around in, you don't even have to wear it in public" Liam tried to convince, holding the hoodie out to Louis who looked hesitant.

Louis groaned. "Fine, I'll buy the fucking hoodie. But I swear if anyone finds out about this-"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. I don't give a shit about exposing you, I just want you to relax a little. Do stuff for yourself for once and stop worrying about what your father thinks" Liam interrupted with a smile, patting Louis on the shoulder.

"Buy some sweats whilst you're at it" Zayn said from the leather stools he was sat on as he tried on his shoes.

"Don't push it" Louis called back with a smirk. "I'm gonna go pay, I'll be back in a few" he told Liam, and left them to continue shopping.

Liam sighed and sat besides Zayn in deep thought, his eyebrows pinched together as his fingers toyed with his bottom Lip. "What's up?" Zayn asked once noticing.

"I just feel bad for him. His fathers got him fucking brain washed" Liam replied with an annoyed tone.

"Too right. His family is fucked" Zayn chuckled, though Liam didn't find it funny.